05

happy 100+ reads!!

AS the night went by fast, a new day rolled in with another bright day

AS the night went by fast, a new day rolled in with another bright day. Su-bin had another scheduled day, getting out of her bed and with no time to waste she got ready.

Busying herself with the new set of tasks that Mrs Song had prepared, Su-bin started to work. As the clock struck at 7:00 am, the three family members made their way to the dining room.

Mr Song walked to his seat- the one that was in front of all of the seats whilst Mrs song packed her handbag. Hee-young dragged her feet towards the kitchen bench, sitting on the stool and intently watching Su-bin cook.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Song." Su-bin sweetly greeted, a bright smile on her face.

The couple gave her a half-hearted smile and then busied themselves in a conversation. As soon as Su-bin finished cooking, she placed the food neatly on their plates whilst also giving Mr Song the recent newspaper.

Swiftly, the girl also brought a teapot with freshly brewed tea and poured it out into three teacups. Mrs Song sat down in her seat and before she began to eat, she looked around her trying to find something.

Su-bin caught on to what Mrs Song was trying to find and handed her the file that the woman never goes without. 

"Ah... thanks." Mrs Song said forcibly, not a single gaze upon the girl.

Hee-young yawned as she moved to the dining table. Placing her elbow on the table, she leaned her head against her palm as another yawn escaped her lips.

"Song Hee-young, we do not yawn when we're about to eat breakfast. Why are you yawning so much?" Mrs Song asked uptightly.

Hee-young rolled her eyes, "Mother, I'm tired from the party last night."

The woman scoffed at her daughter, glaring at her with disgust. Su-bin could feel the tension as she cleaned up the kitchen however, it was a daily thing.

Abruptly, Mr Song left his seat, grabbed his coat and left the house. Mrs Song was left surprised but hurriedly got to her feet and followed after her husband. 

Hee-young shook her head as annoyance grew inside her for her parents. Su-bin only shrugged the encounter off and took her ponytail out due to the strands falling out.

She tied up her jet-black hair and as her sleeves tugged up, her wrist was exposed. Hee-young obviously caught onto the inked 'R & E' on Su-bin's wrist.

"What's that on your wrist?" She asked the girl.

Su-bin hummed in question and looked at her wrist and then realised the 'R' and the new letter 'E'. A wide smile replaced her dull expression and she traced the new letter.

"I got my soulmate!" She brightly exclaimed.

Hee-young chuckled at the beaming girl- her smile seemed to be bright as the sun's rays. The type of ray to brighten someone's day on a rainy day.

"Congrats." The girl said with a small smile to Su-bin.

Su-bin thanked Hee-young and as she took off her apron, she gasped as her eyes widened with horror. 

"WAIT- NO!" Su-bin shouted.

She looked at Hee-young clasping her hand over her gaped mouth. "HEE! I'M GOING TO DIE!"

Hee-young stood up from her seat, "You don't know your soulmate?"

"NO- I... I DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS!!" Su-bin screamed, slamming her hands onto the dining table.

"OH NO! HEE, I'M GOING TO DIE! WITHOUT HAVING MY FIRST KISS TOO?! NOOO!!" The girl horrifyingly screamed.

She sat down on the free chair, tugging at the roots of her hair and closing her eyes shut.

"WHY?! NOOO- AND I STARED AT SO MANY BOYS AT THE CAFE YESTERDAY TOO!" Su-bin cried out.

"Calm down drama queen, we'll find him. You know that I know everyone in this city." Hee-young said, trying to reassure the girl.

"But, what if we don't find him?" Su-bin pouted.

"We will. Now go get ready," Hee-young said, an amused expression on her face.

"For what?" The girl asked.

"For university?" Hee-young said in a questioning voice.