It only resulted in a sickening tug in my stomach, making me feel sick to the bones as my legs trembled.

The barrel of the gun pushed against my head even harder.

"I'm not joking here. Keep struggling and you won't be breathing." Forty-nine said as I winced.

Who the hell is he? I thought to myself as I stopped moving, limbs too heavy as Akutagawa stared at me with a look of... fear.

My eyes widened slightly in shock, seeing the display of emotion over his face as Pushkin only laughed.

"I told you the girl was the one we wanted to capture." Pushkin said as forty-nine smirked.

"Yeah, I see why." He said as Atsushi spoke up.

"Who are you?" Atsushi asked as forty-nine grinned, not taking the gun away from my head.

"Matsura Tadao." Forty-nine, Tadao, said from behind me as frowned, the name unfamiliar to me.

"What do you want?" Akutagawa asked in a cold voice as the grip on my arm tightened.

"Nothing." Pushkin said as Akutagawa frowned.

"If you don't want anything, give me back the girl." Akutagawa said, making me raise an eyebrow, or I would've if the world wasn't rapidly spinning.

Pushkin scoffed, "You think it would be that easy? When we say nothing, we mean we want you to leave." Pushkin explained as Akutagawa only kept his stare on me.

Years of being around each other let me understand what he was trying to say to me.

Hurry up and kill them. Akutagawa's grey eyes read, almost making me roll my eyes.

"Oh? Wondering why you're girl isn't doing anything?" Pushkin asked making me frown.

"His girl?" I emphasised with a confused look on my face before Tadao glared at me, somehow resulting in a headache worse than before.

I dropped to my knees, unable to keep myself upright as Akutagawa's eyes narrowed on Pushkin.

"What the hell are you doing to her?" Akutagawa seethed out, fists tightly clenched as Tadao chuckled.

"Oh, this?" He asked as he pulled me back and glared down at me.

Searing pain like I've never felt before exploded through my body, but I refused to scream, biting down on my tongue and dug my fingers into my palms hard enough to draw blood.

"Welcome to my ability: Manipulation of pain." Tadao's muffled voice said as I breathed heavily.

"My ability allows me to make someone fell ten times more than the pain they should feel." Tadao explained as Akutagawa glared at the two of them.

"Let her go... and I'll let you go." Akutagawa said making my eyes widen in shock as the two of them smirked at each other.

Fucking dumbass... you do realise that I still have a fucking virus affecting me? I thought through the haze of pain.

"On second thought... I think I'd rather see you beg." Pushkin said as he turned to me and loaded his gun with a click.

"Stop!" Akutagawa shouted, taking a step forward but Tadao shot his gun towards his feet.

"Next time, I won't miss." Tadao said as Akutagawa froze, tensing up as he watched Pushkin aim the barrel of the gun towards me.

"Beg. Come on, beg like a dog." Pushkin said to Akutagawa as I scoffed.

"Fuck... you." I seethed out as Pushkin scoffed.

"Hurry up, get on your knees and-" Pushkin started but I saw something, or rather, someone drop from above as the barrel of the gun was forced away.