Chapter 39

William POV 

It has been three months since the passing of Sandra and I am truly grateful that Cole was able to pull himself together. I was starting to get worried that he wasn’t going to be the same and the accident had changed him but he pulled through and came out stronger than ever. I believe that what had happened with his mom made him truly appreciate life and he actually started living not only for himself but his son. There would be times where I could see the worry in his eyes that he would end up like his mother and Chloe and I just have to remind him whatever happened we would catch it fast and hopefully be able to treat it as soon as possible. He nods in reassurance but there is still doubt in him. 

Leaning back in my chair  in my office at home when I heard a soft knock on the door. Looking up to see who is walking in, I see Chloe walking in, in nothing but a short silk bathrobe with knee high socks. Raising an eyebrow in question she slowly turns and I hear a soft click indicating the door is locked. “Well this is a surprise.” I say with a smirk on my lips. “What can I say I miss my baby daddy.” This time it was her with the smirk while mine faded away. I never really liked the term baby daddy and she knows this. She walked around my desk and pushed my chair back so she could be in front of me. With a little hop she sat on my desk and put her legs on both sides on my arm rest. I was about to ask what she was doing but she shook her head indicating me to be quiet so that is what I did. She slowly started taking each one of her stockings off and tying my hands to the chair. Keeping my eyes on her she undid her robe revealing a smooth waxed pussy and her heavy chest. After she had our daughter her chest grew in the most delicious kind of way. Not that her chest was flat before oh no she grew a good two handfuls. 

She pulled out a pink vibrator I didn't see until now. She spread her long legs as wide as they can go so I could see her pink skin between her pussy lips and started playing with herself. Rubbing her little clit and moving it down so she is fucking that sweet little hole of hers. Fuck this is the hottest thing i have ever seen. Throughout this whole ordeal she is keeping eye contact with me. Deep in my throat I feel a primal growl wanting to escape my lips. I couldn’t take any more of this. I ripped her socks around wrist and pounced on her like a lion attacking his prey. Fuck how did I get so lucky to have someone like this. Kissing every inch of her neck I made my way down her breast gathering her peak nipple between my teeth and gently bit down earning me a soft moan from her lips. Once I did the same to the other I continued my pepper kiss down to her core spreading those soft pussy lips with my fingers finding her slick with need. I ran my tongue up and down and oh my god she tastes so good. Lapping up to my fill I undid my pants and whip out my cock. Without giving notice I slammed into her all the way to the hilt. She  arched her back at the sudden intrusion chanting whatever prayer as I move like a mad man not easing up on my thrust. “Oh my god, oh my god please dear lord oh my god do not stop please do not stop.” She repeated over and over again. 

Man i missed this, i missed her, her smile, her laugh, her touched just everything about her. It feels like forever since we just had a moment just to be us. With everything that had happened after she had given birth to our daughter it felt like it was nonstop. With one final thrust at the hilt I released my load after load filling her to the point of overfilling.  “I love you.” I tell her lazily as I pull out of her. “I love you to old man.”