Chapter 3

It’s been two weeks since I moved into my new apartment. It’s nothing fancy just something to get me by until I am able to afford something better. It’s only a one bedroom with a spacious living room and kitchen. I bought a couch from my co- worker and a dining room set from Big lots. They were having a sale for a table and 2 chairs for 150. You can’t beat that.n  I didn’t tell my mom where I was moving to. Didn’t want Peter knowing where I live thinking he can come and go whenever he pleases. Cole still hasn’t been answering my calls or text messages so he doesn’t know about this sudden development in my life. Enough is enough I have been working 12  hours shifts for six days straight and today is my only day off until I have to do it all over again. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and wax myself. When it was done I  had put on my crotchless panties and my open cup lace bra, next I put on my garter belt and connected it to my knee high black socks, to top it off I placed my short silk robe I usually wear when I go to the club with my girls. Putting on my knee high boots I made my way out the door. Thank god my curly blonde hair and makeup were working with my today. Stopping by the store to get something to eat for us and something for Dr. Addams and getting our favorite movie as well as a movie for Dr. Addams to keep him busy from all the noise we were about to make i made my way to their house. 

I was getting more nervous the closer I got to their house. What if he wasn’t happy to see me. What if he was to busy or what if he wasn’t even there. This is starting to look more and more like a bad idea. I eventually sucked it up and parked in their drive way. They both are home so that is a good sign. I got everything in my hands and rang the door bell.

“Chloe, hi I wasn’t expecting you.” Dr. Addams answered the door looking at me in shocked and...nervously? Couldn’t be right.

“I wasn’t expecting myself either if I am being honest. This is my only day off this week and I haven’t seen Cole for a few weeks so I figure I’ll surprise him.” I held up the things in my hands.

“Come in.” 

“Here you go. I know you don’t really like pizza so I got you your favorite chinese food instead.” I handed him the box and he opened it. Smiling he looked at me and there it was the nervousness. 

“You’re too good to me you know. I was about to head out and get something to eat.” He admitted.

“Well good thing I stopped by right. Is Cole in his man cave.” Dr. Addams hesitated for a split second before nodding. As I made my way to the door he stopped me. 

“I am so sorry by the way.” I Was about to ask him what he meant by that but he walked into the kitchen. Nervously I made my way down to the basement. He wasn’t on the couch playing video games like he usually does so maybe he is in his room. I turned left and once I opened the door I almost dropped the food from my hands. There in his bed is some girl riding him. Her back is towards me so I don’t know who she is, whoever she is, is enjoying him very well if her screams are anything to go by. And great I know we don’t use condoms when we fuck but for him not to use one when he is fucking someone else while with me hurts differently. He was about to cum before I cleared my throat. How do I know that? His toes curl at a weird angle when he does. They both stopped what they are doing and turned to see me. That is where this bitch looks familiar; she works with him back at the golf court. Focusing on my face when he realized it was me he threw her off him and stood up. I couldn’t even look at his dick because it was covered with her juices. I am hurt, of course i am fucking hurt with everything that has been going on in my life here he was fucking some bimbo. I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for him to explain himself. 

“I swear this means nothing, she means nothing to me. She was just a quick fuck that is all.” I looked over to the girl and I felt bad for her. Because on her face she thought this was more and it hurt me that he hurt her. Weird right that I would feel bad for someone who was fucking my boyfriend. But like I said before we were drifting apart. I am just hurt that I caught them that's all. He can fuck who ever he wants for all i care.

“I’ll be waiting upstairs when you're done busting a nut and done getting dressed.”

“Im no-”

“Cole, I've been dating you for almost five years. I know you are going to finish busting a nut because you have a sensitive nut sack and blue balls hit differently for you. So do as you please. Like I said I’ll be waiting upstairs.”