chapter 18

Chloe POV

After everything that had happened with my mom and us having a heart to heart talk I was ready to go the fuck home. Home its such a funny word. Like what exactly makes it a home you know? I am brought out of my own thought when William passed by a burger joint and I couldn't help the rumble that came from my stomach. He chuckeled at the sudden noise.

"Are you hungry." I nod my head excitedly at him because I know he would spoil me to this and I would be a fool not to except. The past two days that I had spent there at the hospital were hell. Not that I have anything against that place I would be there once again in 6 months to push out this monster of a baby from my little body so I couldn't really judge. But let me tell you guys this hospital food is sooooo not the bizz. Like I understand there sol reason for having a cafeteria is to feed the people and all but does it have to taste so blan. I like a little extra spice with my chicken or a little fizaz (If that is even how you spell it.) On my rice but like I said I understand it's a hospital and they have to tend to everyone needs so having plain food for majority of people there works then it works.

William had offered plenty of times to get me some outside food but I felt bad with him having the week off he had a shit ton of work to handle before he be off so between work and I he hasn't really had any rest and I didn't want to burden him with having to feed me when there was a cafeteria here. You know what I mean? So once William ordered me the biggest cheeseburger they had, with some curly fries smoothered in cheese, ranch, bacon, and jalepenos, oh and you can not for get the strawberry shake we made our way back home. Feeling beyond satisfy and full William helped me up to our room.

"I'll let tyou get settled then." He turned to walk away to give me some privacy to change but I immediantly grobbed his wrist. At the sudden toch of his skin I don't know why but it occured to me he hadn't been intimate since the whole baby news really. He turned to look at where I grabbed him and slowly brought his head up to look at me.

I closed the distant between us pushing my body flush against him. It's werid having a small tiny tiny bump between us. As if reading my mind his eyes went straight to my belly and his eyes soften at the sight of it along with a smile. I brought my hand to cup his left cheek to bring his attention back to me and once he did I slowly got on my tippy toes and pressed my lips to his. At first he didn't know how to respond but that only lasted a couple of seconds before he took control.

"Are you sure about this? You don't have to. I totally understand if you don't."

"I'm sure." I dropped down to my knees and unbuckled his belt. The anticipation must have been killing him as much as it was killing me because he took over once again taking his belt off so fast that by the time I look at his pants again it was pooled at his feet.

I freed his cock from his boxers and tookk him in my mouth. Up and down I pumped on him sliding his wet dick between my lips. I had to clamp a hand around the base of him to steady myself once his hips began to move and thrust towards me. It was hard to breathe especiallyu since I'd been out of breathe before we'd even started. As I spun my tongue over him things began to shift. His short, shallow breaths were urgent and the tension coiled in his leg beneath my hand. Everything started to feelm needier...darker even and...raw?

Did William finally reached his breaking point? He yanked me off my knees and studied me as I plant both feet on the ground. He spun me around until his front was at my back and being mindfull of my belly gently pushed me foward on the bed until im on my hands.

"Fuck I shouldn't have let you do that baby girl." I fucking love it when he calls me that. Fuck does this mean this is our kink? You know the whole daddy daughter thing? Thankfully I was wearing a summer dress. He dragged the back of the fabric up leaving the backs of my thighs cool in the open air. He brought my laced panties up and down exposing my already dripping wet heat. There he was nudging the tip of his hard dick pushing and intruding one delicous inch as a time.

"Fuck you still so fucking tight." I moaned in agreement not really trusting how my voice would sound at the moment. He slipped deeper as his hands grasped my wasit and pulled me back onto him. All the way until his pelvis was pressed flat against my ass. He was so hard inside me I swear I could see fucking stars. He thrubbed inside me and my body squeezed in reply

I reached a hand back and put it on his hip telling him to keep going. He grasped my elbow in one firm hand and the the fingers of gis other dug into my scalp right at the base of my ponytail. He pulled me up off the bed arching me like a bow and drawing his hips back slowly only so he could slam into me. So fucking deep and hard it bordered on pain. Flashes of white danced in my vision and I grunted, but I loved his rough thrust.

"Too much?" I shook my head pushing my ass further back, as far as it would let me for him to go even deeper. He did it again and again.

"Fuck you pussy. Fuck it's all mine."

"Yours." I agreed. He drove his cock into me, pushing me to the brink ofwhat I could take, but never crossed over to being mean or cruel. My whimpers of enjoyment grew frantic.

"Fuck I'm going to come. Your going to make me come."

I bet him to it first and soon after I felt his hot come fill my tight channel to the point I know it's dripping out onto the bed.