chapter 27

William POV

The last two weeks have been torture. Chloe still isn’t talking to me and I can’t even imagine what they are doing together down in the basement. I know I shouldn’t be jealous of my son but fuck she is mine mine mine. I am not the type of man to share what is mine. And don’t get me started with Sandra. I don’t know what the fuck is going on in her mind of hers but she been acting different since staying with us. What should of been a couple days ended up being a couple of weeks. Every time Sandra walks into the room Chloe walks out like she can’t stand being in the same room as us. Every time I try to talk to her about that and what she said to her but she is never home. Her and Chloe been going out almost every day and only coming back at night.
Fuck this is driving me fucking crazy. Shaking my head out of my thoughts I get up from a Chloe-less bed and walk to my near empty closet and get ready for work. I strip down to my boxers when I heard a knock. Hoping that it is Chloe because if it was Cole he would just walk in I let the person know to come in. The smile on my face vanishes when I see that it is Sandra. Fuck me in the fucking ass dry. I mentally thought to myself. And with my luck just watch just fucking watch Chloe is going decide that now is the best time to come home and see this shit.
“What do you want?” I turned my back on her to put some clothes on. She was quite the entire time I was getting ready that I thought she left. When I turned she was still standing there in the same place watching me.
“After all these years.”
“Yeah twenty something years you mean.”
“Yeah...you still look good Willy.” I rolled my eyes at the childhood nickname. Because that is exactly what we were at the time children when we had Cole.
“Thanks is there anything else you need to say?” By this time I was over it. I leaned against my wall with my arms crossed across my chest.
“I was wondering if your seeing anyone? Chloe mentioned that you had a girlfriend. But I haven’t heard and or seen her yet so I was just wondering?”
“Why do you need and or want to know? How does my love life pertain to you?”
“Because I am the mother of your only child? I think I should know who is around my son.”
“Dismiss me with that bullshit Sandra our son is an adult now and your forgetting this is my house so I can have who ever I please when I please. And to answer your question yes I am seeing someone and yes it is serious and yes I do love her and yes we are having a baby together.” She just stood there like she couldn't believe the words that are coming out of my mouth. But fuck this whole situation I miss Chloe so damn much that I'm pretty sure I am going to go crazy.
"Yeah? If that is the case then why isn't she around. Why isn't she the one here cooking you dinner and cleaning after you?"
"I didn't ask you to do any of those things. I don't know what you were expecting to happen between us, but what ever it is it's sure in hell is not going to happen." At this point if we were cartoons smoke would be coming out of her ears for how mad she is, but like I said I don;t fucking care.
"I am the mother of your child William. I want us to be a family again, I want us to go back to how things were to love each other and be there for one another."
"That's the thing Sandra. I loved you back then but i was never IN love with you. I loved you because the life we made together. I loved you because you brought what we made into this world. The one I am with now I love her. I'm IN love with her for the first time in all my years of living I am in love with someone and Not you, not anyone can say anything about it." nShe had silent tears coming down her eyes. I can tell that my words hurt her but it was time for me to be honest. two weeks with out physically and mentally being with Chloe is starting to be to much for me.
"Who is she?" She whispered to me. I was about to answer until someone did for me."
"Me." I turned my head to find Cole and Chloe standing by my bed room door. Chloe is standing in front of Cole and Cole has his hand on her shoulder for support.
"You little WHORE." Sandra shouted running up to Chloe. Cole wrapped his arms under Chloe breast to avoid hurting the baby to move her behind him and I grabbed sandra and moved her back so she is as far away from Chloe as can be. "You fucking whore. How could you do this to my son to our family. Get the fuck out of here. get out get out get out." She is hitting me as she is shouting at Chloe for me to let her go. But I know the moment I do she will go after her again.
"Mom you need to calm down"
"You knew about this and your ok with it." Cole went on telling her everything that has happened in the last couple of month and I couldn't be any more proud of him for being a man and owning up to what he had done. If I was more like my son from the beginning then we wouldn't be in this mess, Sandra wouldn't have thought she had a chance, Chloe would be in her rightful place by my side, and Cole wouldn't be in this awkward situation. "So your ok with this?"
"I'm actually am. I love Chloe that would never go away but I wouldn't change what happen because in the end everything worked out great." Cole turned to Chloe who nod his head at him. He turned to look at us "The girl I've been seeing behind Chloe's back when we were together is actually pregnant."
Oh...oh ok I mean I would have liked my son to get his shit together you know with school and all that before he became a father but hopefully with this he would change his ways and become the best father I know he would be. I let go of Sandra and made my way to Cole. I hugged him patting him on his back telling him nothing but encouraging words. I turned to where Sandra was at but she wasn't there. I looked to Chloe who told me she just ran off with out saying a word. I nod my head in understanding. This was probably a lot to take in and she probably needed some space. So Cole, Chloe and I went out to celebrate and Cole invited his girlfriend so I could properly be introduced.