chapter 8

In all honestly I don’t know why we keep heading down this road. It’s like everytime we see eachother we can not keep our hands to ourselves. This, this right here is not healthy but i can't help myself. I am drawn to the man I know in my gut that would never be mine. He absolutely can not be mine. He is Cole’s dad for christ sake. Yeah he wasn’t there for him in the beginning but he is there for him now, and I do not want to make him feel like he would have to choose between his own son and me I just wouldn’t do that to him. Rubbing my hands down my face fuck this is so fucking fustrating. We hadn’t seen each other since the whole tying me up on his desk in his office back at the hospital not even a single text but I needed this little break to clear my mind and to find myself and figure out what I want to do.

Today was my only day off this week from work so I decided to use this time to catch up on some of my homework so I wouldn’t fall behind. My motto is to always be two steps ahead because you never know when something might happen in life that would cause you to pause, and in that moment of pause at least everything else is done. I ordered myself some pizza and wings then took a shower in the meantime while I waited for my food to be delivered. Putting on sailor moon pajama shorts set on, my hair is up in a messy bun, lotion my body up placing my glasses on so i can get started on the homework. Thirty minutes into my homework the doorbell finally rang. Thank fuck I am starving. Paying for my food and grabbing a beer while I am at it I took a break from my homework and put the TV on. Settling on spongebob because why not.

Man it had been a minute since I basketed in this kind of scenery. Me,myself, and I well me, myself, and pizza and beer. Great combination. There was a sudden knock on the door and I was seriously debating if I should just let the person knocking on my door continue so i can continue eating my beautiful pizza but of course they had to keep bang on my door and i do have neighbors so i got up and opened my door. To my surprise Dr. Addasms was standing there with a bottle of wine rubbing the back of his neck. 

“Hey.” is what he said.

“Hey.”

“I brought wine.” I smiled at his nervousness. I opened the door wider and let him in. This is the first time he actually came over to my house. I’ve texted him my address a while back but that was it he never made the move on using it until now. He stopped in my living room noticing my setup. He raised an eyebrow at me. 

“Busy night?”

“Yeah kind of just trying to get ahead of my homework so I don’t fall behind just incase a matter later on down the line presents itself.” I shrugged a shoulder at him. He hummed in approval and for some reason pride swelled at my chest at his approval. He sat in the seat i was sitting at twisting the wine bottle opened. I walked to my kitchen grabbing two cups and walked back to him. He pour us a glass taking a healthy sip before putting it down and faced me.

“So i think it is time that we had a talk.” I felt my body stilled at that. He wanted to talk? Now? I put my glassed down and faced him nodding my head telling him to continue. 

“I think we should tell Cole about us.”

Us? I though to myself. So that is what we are an us. I should be happy that he was the first to put a label to us but i can not help but think about Cole. What would he say? What would he think? All of a sudden i started feeling nervous. 

“And tell him what that we fucked more than once. The first time you happen for step in out own cum?” He just shook his head at me.

“You know what i mean. I care about you Chloe. I had always cared about you since the first time Cole had brought you home. Ever since then i couldn’t help but feel jealous of him. Of Cole my own dam son i was jealous of. Just the thought of him getting to kiss those lips and fucking you when ever and where ever he wants. There were days i couldn’t think straight when ever you came over. I acted like i didn’t hear your moans and pleads but I did. I really really did and ever time i did I would take out my own dick and start stroking it imaging that it was either that pretty little mouth of yours or that tight little pussy.” I am shocked that he confessing all this about me and i am not going to lie i fantised about this once or twice. Who am i kidding i’ve fantised about this all the fucking time. I looked at him considering all that he is telling me. 

“So you want to continue this.” I motion between the both of us. “Like you want to see me like boyfriend and girlfriend?” I wanted to slap myself in the face the moment those words had left my mouth. What the fuck was i thinking we are not children we are grown adult and im over here talking about being girlfriend and boyfriend. He smirked at me with a knowing smirk like he can read my fucking mind.

“Yes Chloe baby Boyfriend and girlfriend.” 

“Alright cool...I mean if that is what you would want I am cool with it.” I might be playing it cool in the outside but in the inside i am screaming im so happy its not even funny.

“When did you want to tell him?” I asked 

“Maybe this weekend?” 

“I worked this weekend. I am not off again unil next tuesday.”

“Wait you work 6 days straight?”

“Well yeah how else am I going to pay for college and for this apartment.” I raised an eyebrow at him. I just stared at me and shook his head.

“Ok tuesday then at 8. Come over for dinner.” When we both agree to everything it was time to have a little fun of our own. I took of my tank top leaving me bare with only my short pajama shorts.

“Ready to play baby girl.” His eyes dark with lust and all i could do was nod my head.