Chapter 4

When I made my way upstairs I went straight for the kitchen and sat at the stool by the bar where Dr. Addams was plucking his eyebrows. Weird place to do it but who am i to judge i just caught my boyfriend balls deep in some other girl.

“You’re not going to eat.” I asked once I was seated. He was so focused on his eyebrows that I scared him when I talked. 

“Uh yeah. I just got distracted. Where’s Cole.” He grimaced at the name. Like he is waiting for me to yell at him. 

“You know down stairs balls deep in some girl.” I opened the box of pizza and took a bite.”I told him when he was finished busting a nut and dressed that I’ll be waiting for him upstairs.” He just nodded his head and went back to his eyebrows. Rolling my eyes at him struggling I moved around the bar and hopped on the counter with him between my legs.

“Let me see.” He hesitated for a moment then handed me the tweezers. I shook my head at him and took the thread from my purse. He raised an eyebrow at me. 

“What? I go everywhere with it just in case. And look your lucky I did. Just don’t move because i can cut you” I warned him I was in the middle of cleaning his left one when he spoke. 

“You are really calm about the situation.” I sighed

“It was bound to happen. Once we started college for the past four years we been drifting apart in all honesty. None of us had to balls to break up with one another. It’s my fault really lately pulling 12 hours shifts for six days straight plus with med school I haven’t had the time for him. I mean I tried with calling him and texting him but he just ignored me. It was to the point after everything that had happen at home--”

“What happened at home?” Oh shit right I forgot. Dr. Addams know more or less about my relationship with my mother but he doesn’t know the details.

“Peter tried making a pass at me and I kneed him in the balls. I guess I wounded his pride or whatever. So my mom asked me to move out. Been on my own actually for the past two weeks. I’m a big girl now.” I stopped what I was doing just to smile at him and he smiled back shaking his head. 

“Does Cole know?” 

“No. When all this was happening I tried but only got a “I’m sorry, that sucks.” And that was it.” I shrugged and continued what I was doing. “I’m just saying I’m at a certain part in my age where I know what I want and I’m trying my best to get to that goal and Cole isn’t making it any easier.”

“I’m sorry. I’m not saying this as an excuse on his behalf because the way he has been acting lately hasn’t been ok with me but in other words he needs to get his head out of his ass.” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I would have to agree with you Dr. Addams.” I was almost done with the left one and he slightly jumped. I wrapped my legs around him and brought him closer to me to stop him and instantly regretted that because he was fucking HARD and it rubbed against my pussy in a way that craved him. Fuck i forgot I was wearing crotchless panties. His hands landed on either side of my hips and I looked at him staring into his beautiful eyes loosening my legs around him.

“I’m sorry. It’s just you moved and I didn't want to cut you.” He cleared his throat but still hasnt backed away from me. 

“No I totally understand.”

I felt his growing erection pressing against my aching core. I had to keep biting the inside of my cheek to stop the moans that wanted to slip out. I was finishing up with his left brow when Cole finally came back up stairs. Dr. Addams wanted to pull away from me the moment we heard them coming up but I pressed my knees together to hold him in place. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I just shook my head.

“What are you guys doing?” He asked when he walked into the kitchen with that bimbo looking nervously at the door. 

“You dad eyebrows.” My voice is void of any emotions. I moved to his dads right brown and started threading. 

“Cool maybe you can do mine when I get back?” I stopped what I was doing and turned to look at him.

“What?” He started rubbing the back of his neck. 

“Well someone needs to take her home.” I rolled my eyes at him and continued doing what I was doing.

“Whatever. You can stop by the store and get me some ice cream since you're going to be on the road already.”

“Yeah sure ok.” With that he walked out the door but not before I saw in the corner of my eye him wrapping his arm around her shoulder kissing her forehead. 

Continuing doing what I was doing the thread got stuck around my fingers and I cussed under my breath causing Dr. Addams to flinch, once again I brought him closer to me and this time I couldn't stop the gasp from escaping my mouth. He was still hard under his pants that much I know for sure.

I tilted my head up to look into those piercing green eyes and I whispered softly “Sorry Dr. Addams.”