chapter 30

Chloe POV

It’s been three weeks since anyone had heard from Sandra. I can totally understand where she is coming from by not answering any of our calls or text messages. As a woman I know she is hurting and embarrassed. The man she had loved for years turns out and didn’t love her they way she loved him. I just hope wherever she is she is ok and doing well and that she answers her phone soon since she is after all is going to become a grandmother. 

“Hey baby what are you thinking about?” William came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist massaging my stomach. 

I leaned my head back against his shoulder “About Sandra. Her stuff is still here you know. I just hope she is doing ok.” Will grunted in response. 

“There is no need to worry about it my love. For now let’s just worry about our little family.” He kissed my neck sending shivers down my spine. “Go get ready. I am taking you out for the day.” I turned to look at him, I couldn’t help the smile that landed on my face. Ever since moving in with Will I have been spoiled left and right. Not that I am complaining, a girl can get used to this. But at the same time I try to spoil him as much as he spoils me. I squealed and ran in the opposite direction to get out of my gardening clothes into normal clothes. I know I know I am too young to be gardening but Will made me let go of my job so I can focus on school and not only my well being but our baby girls too. Hence the reason for the spoiled-ness, if that even is a word yup I am making it a word boom Chloe Wiki at your service. *insert bow here*

We spent several hours shopping and just spending time with each other. Since we already know what we are having we bought some paint, decorations and stocking up on some diapers and wipes, bought baby girl some clothes and a crib. Soon after we got everything for our daughter, now it was mama's turn. Got some of those post baby diapers, mom bras, aloe vera so I can put some on the diaper pad to freeze because I heard it would burn to pee if I rip, and some more maternity clothes. I would buy some for after but thought who knows how big I would be after. I also got a duffle bag to have it ready to go when the time comes. Fuck the closer we got to my due date the more nervous I became. I know people say that it is normal but it’s still scary. 

After Will and I got some food in our system finally and I mean finally we made our way home. By the time we got home it was already 6:00pm so we were out for 7 hours. Shaking my head.

“Is Cole or us expecting people today?” I asked as we pulled up in the driveway. There were cars parked everywhere. It would not be the first time Cole throws a party without William knowing. Trust me I know I was his guilty sidekick. 

“I’m not sure, let's go find out.” he got out of the car and came around my side and opened my door. He of course had to help me out because with these short ass legs and my big oh stomach I was bound to lose my balance. William opened the door and let me in first. As soon as I turned the corner everyone shouted.

“SURPRISE.” I looked around and saw that it was a baby shower for me. For me, people I didn't thinkI was going to get one with everything that has happened since we found out I was pregnant. But here it was a very, very pink room with “It’s a girl.” Banner. Some of my former co-workers were here, along with some of my family members, even my...mom? I looked at William when he followed my eyesight and he slightly nodded his head at me. No matter what had happened between my mother and I she is still my mother and who wouldn’t want their mother at their baby shower?

I went around and greeted everyone that had come, from my family and friends to Williams family and friends. William walked up to me and whispered in my ear. “Why don’t you go up and re-freshen yourself. I’ll keep everyone entertained in the meantime.” I was grateful for him at that moment. He knows me so well. I got up on my tip toes and planted a kiss to the corner of his mouth. 

“Thank you. I’ll see you in a few.” by the time I made my way towards my room just as I walked in I froze when I saw Sandra sitting on the rocking chair I have by the window with a gun in her hand facing me.