Chapter 9

Today is the day that we had decided we were going to tell Cole about us. In all honestly I am actually pretty nervous. Before all of this mess had started we were actually the bestest of friends and I am scared that this news would actually be the end. I was in the bathroom getting ready when I had finally decided what I wanted to do with my hair. Soft curl should do for today so I reached for under my bathroom sink where i placed all my hair products when i noticed a box of tampons unopened. Straightening my spin so dam quick I looked at myself in the mirror, a few seconds later I bolted out of the room to grab my phone. Fuck fuck shit fuck no no no no no. How the fuck did a whole fucken month pass by that quick. Double checking the calendar on my phone to make sure and yup this is fucking karma laughing at my face that is what it is. Haha bend over knee slapping laughing at me for sleeping with Cole's dad. I grabbed my keys and purse and hauled ass to the closest supermarket. After purchasing 3 boxes each containing 2 test I went home. Peeing on all 6 test I laid them all on my bed side by side and set my timer on. I sat on the floor wirh my back against the bed with my head in my hands. Why were we so dam careless. I mean I knew this was bound to happen hello I am not stupid, I mean right now I am because of the predicument that I had put myself in but we didn't think to use protection of any sorts. It was just raw primal need in lust that blinded us.

The timer had went off and I took a deep breathe, I twisted my body and inhaled a sharped breath. I chocked on a sob. I brought my hands to my mouth and silently cried. Silently I have no idea I am in the comfort of my own home so I should be able to let it all loose, scream even but no sounds where coming out of me. I couldn't call my mom because didn't want to hear her's or her husbands snarky remarks. I wanted to call William but I didn't know how to start that conversation plus with the whole telling cole tonight it just didn't seem like the right time. Did he want another kid? What would he say? What would he think? Do I want to have a kid at such a young age? Especially with everything that is going on in my life with school and work. Finally getting my shit together I got back up and decided to take another shower. This little body of mine needs to relax and clear my head. Under the shower I start chanting to myself. You are strong Chloe, You are brave Chloe, You is a bad mother fucking bitch that can handle anything that is thrown your way. This, this right here is just a minor set back is all. A reason for you to push yourself harder than ever before because now its not all about you but this life that is growing inside you so suck it up take a deep breathe and figure out your next move.

Man my inner thoughts are on point today. First I am going to call the doctor and make an appointment to verify that the fucking pee sticks are telling the truths, then once i have the paperwork stating that I am indeed pregant I am going to go to the store buy a cute little baby outfit and a empty box frame and decorate it for william my way of announce "Hey your going to be a dad at the age of 35 congrats" ugh hopefully i dont sound as stupid as it sounded in my head.
Once I had a check list to do i jumped out of the shower and started putting my plan in to motion. Thankfully the doctor office had an opening for the next 3o minutes so i hurried up getting dress not bothering with my face or hair and left. I don't give much thought for prayer you know but on my way to the doctor I prayed that the man upstaires would hear me this one time and grant me my wish but of course that bitch karma had to wessle her way in and yup wouldn't you know it.

"Congradulations Chloe. You are going to make a wonderful mother." She started going over everything i should be experiencing and if i have any problems to not hesitate to call her and she gave me a prescription for those maternity pills and sent me on my way. Well since I am indeed pregnant I went to the store and bought everything that was on my list. When I got everything I went to my work to talk to my boss about everything and thankfully I worked with such a great company He understands my situation and going to give me more hours and help me out in any way that he can. I know my boss has a thing for me, but we always kept it professional and not make a move on that situation but by the way he is looking at me I could tell he is going to be a more involve in my life.

My phone started ringing and i looked down and seen that it was william. My palms started sweating and my breathing became shallower.

I answered the phone with a sqeek in my voice. "Hello." seriously chlo seriously.

"Hey baby girl just wanted to see if you were still able to make it tonight?"

"Yeah yeah." I cleared my throat." But um do you think we can talk before we talk to Cole."

"Why whats the matter is everything ok?"

"Um I rather talk to you in person. Everything is ok don't worry I just got some news today and I wanted to share it with you."

"Good news or bad?"

"It aaaaallll depends how you see it. See you later babe."

"Ok baby bye."

Lets see how this goes.