chapter 6

Once Cole had set the ice cream down on the counter and had his dad clean up “What ever spilled.” He grabbed my arms and leaned me down stairs. I turned and made eye contact with his dad and he just nodded his head with his face looking a little pale.When he closed the door behind him he made sure it was locked. Ok buddy I thought.

“Listen, what you walk in on didn’t mean anything to me I swear. I was just lonely and She happened to stop by and one thing led to another. I am so sorry Chloe.” I leaned against the wall with both my ankles and arms crossed. He probably thought that I was thinking about what he said, but in reality I'm trying to hold on to his dad’s cum in my pussy. How awkward would that be if it just started sliding down my leg. Awkward as fuck I tell you. 

“And you don’t think I haven’t? You don’t see me fucking the next guy I see.” I mean not until a few minutes ago.

“Your right ok I have no self control, but maybe if you spend more time with me and paid more attention to me this wouldn’t have happened.”

“Oh grow up Cole. Yes it would have happened you know just as well as me that we have been drifting apart for a while now so boo hoo go cry me a fucking river.”

“If you felt that way then why didn’t you just end it.”

“Why didn’t you?” Yeah I know I was probably being childish but fuck he knows how to get under my skin. We stayed quiet for a while just looking at each other, no one saying a word scared we might end up saying something that we might regret and shit maybe it was for the best.

“Then why did you come here.” He finally asked. He sigh in defeat looking at his feet.

“I’ve missed you. You were my best friend Cole before we started dating. I don’t know, I guess I just missed your company.” And that was the truth. I did miss him as a friend, but nothing more.

“Me to.” He said finally looking at me. 

“Plus.” I started unrobing myself and let it pool at my feet. “I wanted to show you my new outfit.” He looked at me with hungry eyes. And shit to be honest I was starting to get horney myself, but that wouldn’t of been right fucking him after i fucked his dad. That would just be too much for me to handle. He took a step towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me to him. This was the gentlest he has ever dealt with me. And for a moment, just a split second I thought we could be like how we were before but then what had just happened hours before crossed my mind that I had to back away.

“I can’t Cole I’m sorry. It’s ruined for me now. You, this place, everything. Now all i see is her riding you and you being gentle with her like she would break at any moment. Not once in our four years together had you shown me that kind of love. It was always justa quick fuck with you and that’s it.” Now here comes the angry tears. Fuck Chloe don’t let him get under your skin don’t. 

“So that's it four years down the drain.”

“You can seriously stand here in front of me, look me in the eyes and tell me you still love me like when we first started dating. That you still want to continue this?” He hesitated for a moment before shaking his head.

“I love you Cole, I will always love you but being in a relationship with you isn’t healthy for either of us. Can we just go back to how we were before we started going out.?”

“You mean you at my house almost every day eating my food?”

“Is there any other way?” I laughed and he followed me. Man how long has it been since we laughed like this together. I missed this, I missed us being like this honesty.

I picked up my robe and covered myself. He came back up to me and wrapped me in a tight hug. “I will always love you to Chloe and yes I would love to go back to the way we were, before all this.” I looked up at him and planted a soft kiss on his lips. 

“Friends.”

“Best friends.” He said We said our goodbyes because he said he felt dirty because yeah you know so he went to take a shower and I showed my way out of the basement. When I walked up there I walked into the kitchen and there was Dr. Addams wiping down the counter. 

“Jesus Chloe are you ok. I’ve been wiping the same counter for the past 10 minutes hoping to catch you before you leave. How did everything go? Did you tell him? Is he mad?” 

“Don’t worry Dr. Addams this would be our dirty little secret and everything went surprisingly good. We had decided to stay friends. So don’t worry I’ll still be around to eat all your food.” I laughed at my own joke and Dr. Addams gave me a small smile. “I mean that is if you still want me around and all.” Now I was starting to feel nervous. What if what happened made me hate me. What if he doesn’t want me in his house anymore because I would be a constant reminder on what happened here. Seeing the stress on my face he walked up to me in three strides and cupped my face with his hands. Our lips were just inches away from each other when he spoke to me. 

“You will always be welcomed in my house.” He ran his tongue across my lips and I parted them on instinct. “And in my bed.” His lips were on me the second after he said that. Causing my whole body and soul to catch on fire. The way he is working his tongue on my lips I can imagine how they would work on my lips below. Damn just thinking about it is getting me wet. When we finally broke the kiss he brought his forehead against mine. “This is so wrong, and i shouldn’t be doing this but i can’t stop, I won’t stop Chloe. I had fallen for you the first time Cole had brought you home and I’ve been thinking of you ever since. You might be young but you are every inch a woman, and I am not done exploring this body of yours. Please tell me you feel the same way. That you want me as bad as I want you?”

“I do.” We kissed one more time before I pulled away. “I should get going before Cole comes up here and sees I'm still here. Is your number still the same?” He nodded his head. “Perfect. I’ll text you my address.” With one last kiss I left the Addams residence.