chapter 26

Chloe POV

After two days of Cole being awake we can all finally go home. I’m actually excited to go home because let's be honest being at the hospital everyday for the last two weeks is not the business. Cole wrapped his arm around my shoulder so I could help him inside the house until his dad came.

“Here let me help you son. She’s pregnant she shouldn’t be putting so much weight on herself.” Even after all that had happened between us he is still taking care of me. That day when I kissed Cole that was not my intention to do so. It just came natural to me because how we have history and everytime Cole hurt himself or wasn’t feeling good I always kissed him goodbye, this time wasn’t any different except I was with someone now and I know that was not right on my part. If William ever and I mean EVER did that with his ex I could honestly say I will blow up on him consequences be damned. Once I got home I got a call from Cole and he was shocked himself. He told me next time he would prefer me not to do that because later on when we do confess everything that would be even more awkward to explain which I totally agree with him. Plus I think he is talking to someone. He hasn’t said anything and I haven’t seen anyone other than us at the hospital with him but I am never wrong about my sixth sense.

After William grabbed Cole we made eye contact for a few seconds before he looked away. Yeah great job Chloe you totally fucked this one up big time. Shaking my head at myself I started after them until Sandra fell into step with me.

“Are you happy our boy is finally home?” I raised an eyebrow at her at her phase. What did she mean by that?

“Yeah totally happy.” I faked a smile at her. She didn’t glaze my way too busy looking at the boys in front of us.

“And imagine how awkward it would have been for you to stay home alone with William. Lucky came right on time huh.” I didn’t say anything because only if she knew. “In all honesty between us girls I've been thinking that maybe I was a little too rash when William and I were younger to call off our relationship. I didn’t realize that everything that he had done was to better our future. Instead my hormones got the best of me. I moved out of state with Cole and started my own life there.” She shook her head at the memory. “Now I am back and I want us to be a family again. To give us a chance on something that should have never been broken to begin with.” I stopped right there in my track. Is she saying what I think she is saying. Big fat chance at that lady William is mine and mine alone. I don't do so well with sharing. Shit I left her son because he was giving himself to someone else that wasn’t me and just earlier today declared war on her ex because I caught them cuddling together.

“Oh. Actually I think William is seeing someone. And it looks pretty serious.”

“Really, it must not be that serious if he hasn’t told me about it.” Ok ouch that hurt because she did have a point on that.

“Anyways I am the mother of his child and his first real love once he realizes what a big happy family we are, he is going to want that, and want us to be together.” Does she not realize that actually she was just a fling to him when they were younger. I was actually the first real love of his life, but I won’t say anything because as a female that would hurt her and I wouldn’t want to embarrass her with this news. So I’ll play happy family with her if that would make a happy home. I just hope that she doesn’t do anything stupid to make me loose my shit...what am I kidding of course she is going to do something stupid and I know for a fact sooner rather than later I will end up blowing up not only on her but William as well.