chapter 24

Chloe POV

I know what I am doing is very immature trust me I know. I am about to be a mother and look at me acting like I am a teenager again. I am in the basement getting ready to see Cole. That should be a good distraction. Hopefully they can tell me better news today. As I am heading towards the door I see Cole's mother washing up the mess I made from breakfast. I should feel bad about leaving a mess but in all honesty how she was acting today at breakfast she deserves to clean up the kitchen. I know I wasn’t seeing things today, I know I am not going crazy. She was acting like we were one big happy family. I should have told her the truth when she first asked but the shake of William's head stopped me, plus that should be William's job to tell her not mine. Why is he so hesitant about her feelings? Yeah I am going crazy. 

When I got to the hospital I planted my ass by the chair next to his bed and put my hands in his. Sighing to myself I started talking to him hoping that even though he is in a coma he can still hear me. 

“Coley boloney you need to wake your ass up and give me some advice. Your dad let your mom think that the baby is yours. Weird right you would think that he would correct her and tell her everything that is going on. Speaking of going on why didn’t you tell your mom in the first place? You are lucky that your in a coma or else I would kick your ass for not saying anything in the first place. Fuck Cole whatare we going to do. Oh plus I saw them pass out drunk cuddling each other on the couch. And you know how petty I can be so I packed up all of my things and moved into your room if that is ok. I had already decorated it so it looks more homie. Not like oh hey homie type of homie but you know homie homie. Fuck i’m rambling.” I went to rub my hands down my face when I heard someone else speak. 

“You always ramble when you're overwhelmed. How you want to be a doctor is a mystery to me.”

“COLE.” I all but threw myself on him.

“fucking pube eater Chloe.”

“Shit sorry Cole. You know how worried I was, you dickhole.” His laugh came out raspy so I had to pour hom a cup of water. He started replaying everything I had said to him to myself to make sure what he was hearing was correct. 

“Fuck sorry Chlo bear with everything that was going on it did not cross my mind to tell her everything plus you know the older I got the closer I got to my dad and less my mom.” This is true but I could not help the way I was feeling and I let it all out on him. 

“Sorry Cole I know I know you are right I guess I just needed an outlet and there you were.” Sighing I continued. “What do you think we should do.”

He closed his eyes again. My poor best friend had just woken up and here he is already trying to clean up my mess.

“I think we should go alone with everything. They do not know that I am wake right.” 

“Right.”

“Sooo call them and tell them, and when they get here I am going to pretend that your child is mine.” An evil smirk landed on his face and I gave him a weird look. This is fucked up on all kinds of levels but I gave him my evil smirk as well.

“Like old times.” I said

“Like old times.” 

Reminds me of the days where we used to fuck with people just for kicks.