:: Truth Or Dare ::

Thank you for the votes everyone!❤️

"Let's play a game of truth or dare!" Toby yelled drunkly. I laugh unnecessarily and then everyone starts laughing, including Toby. "Let us start with the pretty lady in pink." He yelled again and all eyes were settled on Kesha. "Kesha truth or dare?"

"Dare." She said with a bored expression on her face. Everybody cheered her on for making such a bold move.

"I dare you to make out with Eli." Toby said while smiling broadly. Oh shit! Kesha and Eli, does Toby know something I don't?

"Fine." Kesha said before standing up. "Great now I have to search for him." She said and as if hearing his name he appeared behind her. She soon realised this and grabbed him by the collar. She kissed him and slowly his hands wrapped around her waist, as he kissed her back. The crowd erupted once again.

"Mr Moose!" Kesha yelled after kissing Eli. "Your turn." She said while twirling a strand of hair around her finger. Moose just shrugged. "Truth or dare?" She asked him.

"Dare." He said blankly. "Beta sai!" The crowd chanted loudly.

"I dare you to take off any piece of clothing." She said and he smiled broadly. He ripped his shirt off and looked directly at me. My eyes travelled down to his ripped body. Damn. It's getting hot in here. Butterflies rushed through my lower region again.

"Your turn Val." Moose said with a smile on his face. I looked around the room and found Jay glaring at me. "Truth or dare?" He asked and I thought really hard about it.

"Dare."

"I was hoping you'd say that. Please remove five items on your body." He smirked and I internally roll my eyes.

"Sure." I started removing my shoes, my socks, the scrunchie on my arm, my necklace and the nursing hat on my head. "You should've been more specific." I told him and he smirked.

"Touche."

"Your turn Jay." I spoke loudly, he glared at me and I continued. "Truth or dare?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Truth." He said and I mentally high fived myself. I grabbed Toby's glass and drank some of his vodka.

"Ask him who he'd have sex with in this room." Toby whispered into my ear.

"Who would you have sex with in this room?" I asked him and his eyes travelled around the room and rested on me. They stayed on me so I shifted in my spot.

"With you." He said and the crowd cheered him on. "I mean you have been in my bed before, we can do that again." He said and the alcohol in my throat did a backflip.

I started coughing before looking at him with wide eyes. He wants people to think we slept together. What. The. FUCKK?!

"Is that true?" Toby asked and I look at him as if he's an alien.

"No, it's not true. Well I have been in his bed before... But that's different. We didn't do anything." I whisper yelled at him. "Mark my words this is going to be tomorrow's headlines on all social media platforms." I added sarcastically before drinking the entire glass of vodka.

"Your turn Val." Jay said loud and clearly. Seriously, I can't rest for two minutes. I gave him my best fake smile. "Truth or dare?" He asked arrogantly.

"Truth." I said and he smiled broadly.

"Do you still have feelings for me?" He asked and my eyes widened. I can't lie, my hiccups will start and then he'll know I'm lying.

"No." I lied abruptly, I hiccuped a little and Jay noticed, his eyes filled with amusement and I frowned at him. I drank some raspberry soda to quiet my hiccups down. Everyone around us went silent, some were even making videos.

"Emma your turn." I said and she looked up from her phone to rest her eyes on me. "Truth or dare?" I asked her and she placed her phone on her lap.

"Dare."

"Make out with Josh for five minutes." I told her and she lazily got up and walked over to Josh. They made out where Josh was sitting and once again the crowd cheered them on.

"Truth or dare Toby?" Emma asked and Toby smiled broadly.

"Dare!" He yelled and the boys around him chanted, "Beta sai!" I don't get it, he isn't even part of their fraternity.

"Make out with Val." Emma said and Toby and I exchanged looks. He pulled me to his chest before tracing kisses along my neck. This is not happening. He softly places his lips on mine and I threw my arms around his neck, I start kissing him back slowly. MY BEST FRIEND!! A few cheers came from the crowd and as I parted my lips, Toby pulled away.

Remind me to revise Jay pulled him away from me. I glared at Jay, who should really make up his mind. This game is getting boring. I walked off to a table with bottles on them. I grabbed one and gulped the burning liquid down.

The bottle was grabbed out of my hand and I groaned at the idiot who did it. I grabbed another bottle just so that it could be grabbed from me again.

"You're gonna run out of hands." I said and he chuckled.

"Probably. Val, can I get your number?" He asked nicely and I smile when I realized it was Moose.

"Yeah." I nodded my head, he handed me his phone and I entered my name and number into his phone. "I should probably go." I told him, we hugged before I slipped out the door.

I spotted Toby and Eli outside. They hugged me when I got outside. Emma, Kesha and Jay also stumbled outside together and walked over to us. We all got into the uber, it's a mini van so we don't have to sit on each other's laps this time.