:: A New School ::

Author's Note: Please comment as much as you can guys.❤️

Updated Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoy this book. This is one of the first books I've ever written. There's no smut because I didn't know what smut was back then. Also this story is very cliché in my opinion.🤷‍♀️ But I enjoyed rereading it. So let me know what you guys think.❤️❤️

"Honey we have to go!" I heard my mom yelling from downstairs. I grabbed my phone and looked at my room one last time.

I dribbled downstairs in a hurry, I knew how impatient my dad could get. I didn't want to stress him out today, so I made a run for it. I met both of my parents waiting in the car for me.

"Mom, please help me remember." I said frowning.

"Battery charger, toiletries, hairdryer..." She trailed off, I listened carefully just in case I maybe forgot something.

Not that my dad would turn around for it. He'd just make me buy a replacement. Especially since we had an eight hour long drive ahead of us. And dad didn't want to take the jet for whatever reason.

We live in West Virginia, and right now we're heading for Charleston.

I'm starting school at Maloy high tomorrow. I'm being transferred to a new school in the middle of the year, because my parents claimed that they only wanted what's best for me and I think there's absolutely no way that I'm getting out of this.

They can definitely afford an expensive private school for rich kids. I never really wanted to go to one. But I guess this is where my life is taking me.

I didn't have much of a say in the matter either, so now I have to live on campus all by myself and I'm only seventeen years old.

I wish August was here...

Because now I'm leaving my closest friends behind and I have to make new ones all over again. August would've made this interesting.

"So are you excited to go to a new school?" My dad asked excitedly. I looked at him with a bored expression on my face.

"No dad, how many times do I have to tell you that I'm not." I whined. "I'm freaking out, what if nobody likes me? Or worse what if I end up getting bullied. Rich kids are really mean." I stated. "I read that on Wikipedia once." I finished.

"Not all of them, you're not mean. Just relax and take things one step at a time." My dad shrugged, wow my father of all people are telling me to relax. I must be losing my mind.

"I know you honey, you won't let anyone bully you. That's not how I raised you." My dad stated proudly. He wasn't wrong though.

"Okay dad. But if things become too much for me, I want to come home." I betted.

"Deal." He said with a smile on his face.

"Did you hear that mom?" I asked my mother who was staring at her phone.

"Yes I'm not deaf, you know?" She said before raising a single eyebrow.

"Could've fooled me." My dad playfully hit my shoulder as he teased my mom, we bursted out into laughter and she just shook her head.

And I'm not a coffee drinker
But I lost sleep just thinking of you
So pour me a cup
I need to wake up
I need me some love
Now give it to me

We sang carelessly along to our favourite song.

"Dad pull the car over!" I said loudly.

"Why is something wrong?" My parents asked at the same time.