:: A Peter Pan And A Moose ::

"Fuck, you're the hottest nurse I've ever seen." Toby remarked from behind me.

"I hope you're not looking at my ass right now." I retorted and I heard him chuckle. He was definitely looking at my ass. I felt his arm resting on my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I curled my lower lip down.

"I guess I'm okay, I mean I feel better than I should. You know the whole fight, boyfriend bullshit. How about you?" I asked with a cheesy smile.

"I guess I'm okay too. I mean I try." He sighed before brushing his blonde hair back with his fingers. When did he become so hot. He should dress like Batman more often.

"Everything okay with your dad?" I asked him and he chuckled briefly.

"Everything is never okay with my dad." He stated and I nodded. His father truly is an a-hole, I can tell by the stories that Toby tells me about him. I wonder why bad things always happens to good people.

I wonder why my brother died, why Toby's dad treats him like shit, why Jay's mom left him at such a young age, why Kesha's dad doesn't trust her, why Emma needs to rely on pills to get over her depression and anxiety and why Eli should become a doctor when all he wants to do is play football.

We don't deserve any of it. But at least we have each other, that's our most valuable component. I think if we hold onto each other things might get better.

I laid my head on Toby's shoulder as we walked down the street. The others were in their own worlds, Jay was quiet as always. Eli was giving Emma relationship advice while Kesha was taking selfies for Instagram.

"We're here!" Toby yelled in a deep voice as we walked up to the beta sai frat house. Moose, one of the hosts of the party, stood in the door, he was wearing a Peter pan outfit, those triceps beneath those leggings. Goddammit he looks so photoshopped.

"You must be Valorie Russ." He stated after he greeted all of my friends. I nodded and he smiled. "So it's true, you're definitely the hottest girl at Maloy high." He flirted and for some reason I enjoyed it.

"Thank you." I said before placing a lock of hair behind my ear. "You're Moose right?" I asked and he did a curtsy.

"But tonight I'm Peter pan baby." He smiled mischievously before taking my hand in his and placing a kiss there while staring into my eyes.

"So this is how you serenade all the girls right?" I asked and he frowned slightly.

"You're the first girl I've kissed tonight." He stated and I laughed, he is definitely charming and those blue eyes are definitely my type.

"I'm getting a hint of James Dean." I told him and he smiled graciously. I think this is Aquaman's son, he is seriously hot.

"Where did you come from? Are you from heaven cause baby you look like an angel." He said and I laughed, he joined my laughter as we walked away from the door.

"How does she do it? She just met him and they're already best friends." I heard Eli ask and I rolled my eyes and continued my conversation with Moose. His real name is actually Damon. God knows why they call him Moose.

"You should come here when you graduate high school." Moose told me and I scrunched my face up as I bit into a lemon.

"I'll think about it." I told him and he smiled broadly.

"That's better than nothing." He told me and I gulped down another shot. "So do you have a boyfriend?" I heard him ask and I thought about it for a while, then I shook my head.

Before I knew it Moose pulled me to his chest in a swift but gentle way. His fingers brush against my arm as he held me to him, I looked up into his eyes and he gave me a small smile. I wrapped my arms around his neck his gaze never leaving mine.

His eyes moved to my lips and I gulped as the intensity of his gaze captured me. His hand moved from my arm to my waist, he rubbed my back in the most soothing manner. I looked down at the space between us and found that there was none.

I looked back up, hoping to see Moose's handsome face, instead he crashed his lips against mine. I gasped at the sudden movement. So soft! His lips are so soft! I slowly kissed him back while his hands move to my lower back.

His tongue swiped against my lips asking me for entrance. I slightly parted my lips and his tongue slid into my mouth. Our tongues moved in perfect harmony and his hand moved down to my ass he held a firm grip there. I gasped again and he kissed my opened mouth slowly.

What is this boy doing to me? I kissed him back slowly as I didn't want this steamy moment to end. For a moment I forgot about absolutely everything. I knew something like this was bound to happen at a frat party, but this is way better than what I bargained for.

His hands held my tiny waist while he kissed my neck passionately. I ignored the sudden butterflies in my lower sex. My breathing hitched with every kiss he placed on my skin. My fingers swam in the soft dark curls on his head as he continued to trace kisses on my neck.

He left my neck to deeply stare into my eyes, I'm sure my cheeks are beet red by now. He plunged his lips against mine again and I threw my arms around his shoulders while I was lifted off the ground.

Why does my panties feel so wet, did I just get my period. Oh no! I have to think of an excuse otherwise I'll bleed through this white nursing outfit. I pulled back while my hands rested on Moose's chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked gently. "Did I hurt you?" He asked again, why is he so perfect? I shook my head.

"No, you were perfect, I just have to go to the bathroom. I shouldn't have done so many shots." I told Moose and he looked taken aback.

"Okay." He said slowly and I pecked his lips before turning away from him. I made a run for the bathroom. Thank God there's no line tonight. I went inside and pulled my panties down and to my surprise there was no blood stain on it.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I leaking? I stared at my panties as if it was a quiz I didn't study for. We learned about this in bio-

"Who's in here?" I heard an Australian male voice ask and my heart almost jumped out of my chest, I quickly pulled my panties up and looked around the room but there was nobody.