:: The Time Of Our Lives ::

"Who said that?" I asked with wide eyes.

"In here." I heard the voice again. I frowned, then there was a tug on the shower curtains which made my frown fade away. I slowly walked to the shower and opened the curtain as quickly as I could.

"Who are you?" I asked the blonde boy sitting in the shower, his gaze lazily focused on me before it met the bottle in his hand again.

"Josh Arthur, co leader of beta sai." He slurred drunkly. "What's your name?" He asked as a burp left his throat. Gross.

"I'm Valorie Russ, a student at Maloy high." I said in a greeting manner and his eyes shot up at me. He blinked rapidly before taking a gulp from the bottle of tequila in his hand.

"Come sit with me." He slurred in his thick accent and I shrugged. I stepped into the gigantic shower and sat next to him. He passed me the bottle and I took it from his hand.

"Why are you sitting up here in the shower while all your friends are partying downstairs? Shouldn't you be down there too?" I asked after I took a gulp from his tequila.

"Take a guess." He slurred and I tapped my chin.

"You're sad?" I asked and he nodded. "Well that makes two of us." I told him.

"Really?" He asked in disbelief and I nodded my head in response. "You don't look sad." He continued and I chuckled.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?" I asked him nicely.

"I have to keep this place up and running. Keep its name high you know? My girlfriend dumped me and I have anger issues. And last but not least, I think I chose the wrong major." He blinked slowly.

"What? No. That's so sad." I told him in disbelief.

"I know." He said before taking a sip from his bottle. "What about you?" He asked and I hesitated. I guess I can tell him, I don't think I'll ever see him again and I think he's too drunk to remember any of this tomorrow I sighed deeply before looking at him.

"It's kind of a funny story..." I started and Josh listened intently. He's actually a really good listener. When I was done Josh was holding a hand to his chest.

"That happened to you?" He asked wide eyed and I nodded once. "Your boyfriend sucks." He pointed out drunkly and I couldn't agree with him more. "He's probably gay or something. I mean look at you, you're the prettiest girl in the world." He stated and my eyes brimmed with tears.

"That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." I told him.

"I know." He told me and we exchange an emotional look before engulfing each other in the tightest bear hug ever. This is one helluva night.

"What do you say we get out of this shower, march downstairs and have the time of our lives?" I asked him and he smiled hopefully before nodding. I held my hand out to him and he grabbed it before standing up.

"Let's do this!" He yelled as his party mode kicked in. We walked downstairs back to the party where everyone was dancing. We went straight to the beerpong table. Josh and I were teamed against Moose and Toby.

My aim was incredible and so was Moose's. Toby and Josh kept on drinking cups of beer but my team won eventually. We went to the Jenga station next. We all participated but failed miserably as our drunk minds weren't up for the challenge anymore.

After the Jenga collapsed we went to the group of kids sitting around in a circle. I sat in the middle of Josh and Moose while Toby and Jay sat across from me. I spotted Emma and Kesha there too. Where's Eli?

My phone went of in my back pocket so I fished it out. An Instagram notification, let's see. I opened my Instagram and stared at my phone with one eyebrow lifted.

Valorie Russ kissing on Moose's tattoos.

I read the first post, there's a picture of me and Moose kissing! I face palmed myself as hard as I could. What am I a Kardashian? Why am I always in the limelight? Valorie Kardashian, ooh that has a nice ring to it.

Val must really know her stuff, she's already dating college guys.

Wow, the most popular guy in college, you go girl. #iwannabevaloriewhenigrowup.

This Val girl really moves on fast. I need her in my life.

Okay, so some of these posts are actually positive. That's a relief. At least they don't think I'm a slut. Oops! Spoke too soon.

Valorie has the James Dean of college in her pants, how does she do it? #beta sai #slut.

I'm pretty sure she lets them Eiffel tower her. Why else would they be so close? #easy.

I threw my phone on my lap as I didn't want to read those posts anymore. These people seriously needs to calm the fuck down. I hate my life!

And what the fuck is an eiffel tower?