:: Easy On The Eye ::

Please vote and comment.❤️

Chloe looked at me and gave me a mean look. She sat on Jay's lap before talking loudly. My ears couldn't take it. Between her voice and Jay's burning gaze, I had to get out of there.

"I have to go to the principal's office, see you guys later?" I asked.

"I'm coming with you." Toby said.

The others waved as we walked out of the cafeteria. What a relief.

"What's up with you and Jay?" Toby asked curiously.

"I don't know." I said honestly.

"Are you sure? You kinda seem like frenemies" He asked looking at me.

"No, it's just that I had a black out last night, then this Alicia girl told me that Jay brought me to my room last night. I wanted to ask him about it, but Chloe showed up." I said with no control over my mouth, I just had to tell someone.

"Fuck. This is some juicy shit." He said looking intrigued.

"You're supposed to comfort me and give me advice." I said softly.

"You have to talk to Jay, I mean he's the one with the answers." Toby said before shrugging. We walked to the principal's office.

"Why are you going to the principal's office?" He asked frowning.

"I have to sign some papers, my parents can't come in today." I explained.

"Why not?" He asked carefully.

"Well they went on a two day business trip." I said nonchalantly.

"What do they do for a living?" He asked.

"Wow this feels like an interview, my dad is the CEO of a tech company and my mom used to be a lawyer but currently she's a stay at home mom, she has been for the last two years." I said before brushing a lock of hair behind my ear.

"I see." He said softly.

"Your parents?" I asked frowning.

"My dad owns a fashion company." He said.

"Oh which one?" I asked curiously.

"C&M." He said softly.

"You're lying." I said with a dropped jaw.

"I'm not." He said seriously.

"Dude, that's where I buy all of my..."

"You could've finished your sentence, I know it's mainly a lingerie company." He said while chuckling at me.

"Your mom?" I asked carefully.

"She died in a car crash and unfortunately my dad survived." He said before shaking his head.

"I'm so sorry." I said while looking at him, I guess I'm not the only one who's lost somebody.

"Anyway here we are." He said changing the subject as we stood in front of the principal's office.

"Come in with me." I said pulling at his arm.