Carol Smith x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Carol:Ah,good times.Thou I wouldnt say no to a day off once in a while.

I turn it off and placed in back on the bed as I layed my head on the pillow.

Carol:Yaawn.Maybe just a little nap.

M/N:Carol.

Carol:OK,Im going.Sheesh.She couldve waited at least five more minutes.

I picked some spare clothes and went to get a shower.Hopefully tomorrow Y/N will take it a bit easier.

Timeskip day before championship

Carol and Y/n were once again training and even more agressivly then before.Tiredness was present of both of them but Carol was the one that seemed out of breath.

Carol:Y/N.I need.A break.

Y/N:OK,I guess its enough for today.Dont want you getting sore muscles before the big game.

Carol:Listen Y/N,I was thinking.Maybe the championship is too much for me.

Y/N:What makes you say that?

Carol:I never played in front of so many people or on national televison before.Plus,that Yamamoto girl kept looking at me the other day.

Y/N:Looking at you how?

Carol:Not in a friendly way.Almost as if she has something against me.

Y/N:Ignore her.She keeps selfishly nagging her hero boyfriend so this must be her outlet.That or she wants to win in order to be a champion and have a hero boyfriend.A lot of things to brag about.

Carol:I guess so.Im just so worried.

Y/N:How about this?If you win the championship and that conceited Yamamoto girl,Ill give you the night youll never forget.

Carol:You wont make me train more?

Y/N:Yes but something more than that too.Yous just have to wait and see for yourself tomorrow.For now,good night.

Carol:Good night Y/N.

Timeskip tomorrow

It was finally the day of the big Bellwood tennis championships.There were only the best and the few tennis players in the entire town.Carol made a quick work of her first opponent.Now only one thing that stood on her way to the championship trophy.Julie Yammamoto.

Announcer:Welcome to our coverage of the national junior tennis championship. Where an exciting final round is in progress.Newcomer Julie Yamamoto is at match point.

At that moment her famous boyfriend had appeared to show his support that went more appreciated by the audience than her.When everyone quieted down she hit the tennis ball with all her strenght but hit the net.

Referee:Fault.

Julie tried again,still blinded by her unjustified rage.She tossed the ball in the air and served.The ball got a good distance in Carol's court by she managed to swiftly return the ball which Julie was unprepared for.

Referee:Game,set and match.

He pointed at Carol who jumped in joy as the crown cheered for her.Y/N jumped down from his front row seat in Carol's court.He ran to her and grabbed her under her arms to lift her and spin her in the air as she laughed.It was the best day on her life and it was only late morning.Or at the very least,early noon.

Y/N:You did it Carol!

Carol:I had a great coach.So what's the reward you were talking about yesterday?

Y/N:You'll get it when the time comes.But first,the national TV wants a word with you.I'll be outside.

Y/N set confused Carol down and moved away as she got surrounded by the cameras and reporters.After a while of interviewing Carol made it pass the stadium.There,Y/N was waiting for her,sitting on the hood of his car.Type of it didn't matter as long as it worked and could fit Y/N's height.

Carol:So we need a car to get my reward.

Y/N:Maybe,maybe not.I want to make few stops first.Hop in miss national junior tennis champion.

Carol giggled and got in the car.After a relativly short drive they made it to a park.There,Y/N led her to an old big oak tree.

Y/N:Remember this?

Carol:Oh yeah.I cant belive you do.It was so long since weve been here.I remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback five years ago

Young Y/N and Carol were playing in the park.Running further and further away from their conversing parents.They were flying kites when Carol lost control and got her kite wrapped around a branch.

Carol:Oh cmon.I just got that kite.

Y/N:Maybe we can get it down?

Carol:But we need to go to our parents.

Y/N scratched his shin and looked around.He spooted a trashcan not too far from them.

Y/N:Or maybe not.

He ran away,confusing Carol as he dragged back the trachcan and pushed it to the ground.He grabbed the bottom of it and lifted it so it was now upsidedown,causing garbage to fall out.

Y/N:Well clean that up later.

He stepped on it and climbed a top it.He then offered his hand to Carol who took it with hesitation.The can was getting unstabel with two bodies but it held.

Carol:What now?

Y/N:Climb on.

Y/N bent down as much as possibe for Carol to climb up on his shoulder.It was only a matter of standing up high enough for Carol to reach her kite.Once she unwrapped it and took it she was so happy she lost balance.That resulted in both of them falling on the ground,one on top of the other and laughing together.

Flashback end

Y/N:Those were the good times.

Carol:Yes they were.So what now?

Y/N:There are still a few places I'd like to visit down the memory lane.

And so Y/N kept on driving them to all the places they had been to in their childhood.The construction site that is now a hospital,the pet store they visited when they both wanted a pet and even the street where the ice-cream man would start selling.By the time they were done the night enveloped the sky.

Carol:What a day.So many memories.

Thank you so much for this.

Y/N:Don't thank me just yet.I said I was gonna give the night you'll never forget.The best part's just coming.

Intriguing Carol more thay moved on,and arrived to their destination with as red door.It was a fancy restaurant that everyone wanted to be in.As it turns out Y/N had alredy reserved a table for the two.The waiter led them to it and presented them them with menus of food they didnt even knew.

Carol:Wow.A dinner at an expensive rrestaurant?This is the kind of reward I could get used to.Whens the nect championship?

Y/N:Hehe,all in good time.How about we reminisce some more?

And so they talked and laughed about the days of old.When time came drank and eat with appetite so bold.

Y/N:You know Carol,theres something Ive been meaning to tell you.

Carol:Huh,what?

Y/N stood up and got on one knee.

Carol:Y/N what are you doing?

Y/N:Something I wanted to do a long time ago.

He placed his hand in his pocket and pulled back a small black box.He opned it and revealed a ring with a rock as yellow as her hair.

Y/N:Carol Smith,will you do me the honor of becoming my wife.

Carol:Oh my goodness yes!Of course Ill marry you!
She practically jumped in his arms as everyone cheered and clapped their hands.Hopefully for Carol,this meant no more intense training.