Ch. 30 - Moan My Name

Start from the beginning

Wanting to feel more of his skin, I lowered myself until my upper body pressed against his.

Sergey inhaled at the contact before telling me how he enjoyed the feel of my hard nipples digging into him. I all but cooed when his hands gently caressed the skin of my back, softly soothing me before his fingers moved back down to cup my ass.

Bending my knees, I spread my legs even more so that he could penetrate me a bit deeper.

I moaned out at the exquisite feeling of being so full before I started fucking him in slow, long strokes. After a few moments, I pushed myself forward a bit so that I could sit back up. Simultaneously, Sergey thrust forward to meet me, pushing down on my hips so that his entire length was once again inside of me.

Sergey was mine, I thought to myself.

After all, he had said earlier that once he came inside me, that would be it, I would be marked as his. One could have only imagined my surprise at him acknowledging that there was something more building between us and seemingly wanting to explore that.

I was definitely ready to see where things would lead us. Even if it did not develop into a happily ever after, I would enjoy everything this new journey would have to offer.

Wiggling my hips purposefully, knowing that Sergey's pleasurable grunts would follow in response, I began to move once more, enjoying the hardness I felt deep inside of me. With every small movement, I could feel the pressure of him against my inner walls.

It was then that I decided to push down harder, grinding and pressing myself into his pelvis. My clit prickled with the friction that I was creating and I could feel the tingles of my third orgasm approaching.

Not once had Sergey let up as he moved in sync with me, following my lead.

Unfortunately, during my euphoria, dark memories from my past threatened to push through and I felt my eyes sting at some of the images that unexpectedly flashed before me.

Shaking my head, I did my best to refocus on Sergey's beautiful face. However, he must have seen the angst I felt written all over me because a slight scowl slowly formed on his brow as our gazes continued to lock on to each other. Sergey's deep and penetrating stare anchored me to him as he whispered, his words caused my pores to rise.

"Stay with me..."

"Harder!" I pleaded, a tone of desperation in my voice as I added, "You said that you'd fuck me so good that I won't think of any other man, except you... Please fuck me harder, make me forget everything and everyone!"

I could feel Sergey's movements fumble as his eyes widened in realisation before he commanded, "Kiss me!"

Dropping myself onto his chest, my mouth was inches from his before he quickly closed the distance between us, kissing me so hard that all I could do was surrender myself over to him completely. I gave him everything as I became lost in his arms, lost in his lips, tongue and teeth that bit my lower lip every so often.

With this kiss, Sergey slowly eradicated the poisonous thoughts that threatened to control me.

In an almost violent motion, he wrenched his mouth from mine so that he could whisper in my ear, the feel of his teeth sinking into my lobe causing me to moan out.

"I want you to only focus on me, this, us! Do you understand?" Sergey rasped.

At the power behind his words, I found myself shivering while I nodded and before I knew what was happening, he was kissing me again. The way his mouth devoured mine had me trembling while he continued to drown me in everything that was him.