Chapter 22 : Appreciation

Start from the beginning

Though a bit weird place for employees, isn't it?

You both step out of the car and as soon as you close the car door, the wind flips your hair all over your face, slapping it hard enough to make you all annoyed.

Arghhh! This freaking wind!

But, without you knowing, Taehyung had his eyes on you, secretly, and he giggles, looking at you all worked up with the few strands of hair slapping you.

He looks adorable. The soft side of Taehyung, staring at you with the sweet eyes and affection, it's everything! Believe it or not, that's all we need! THAT'S A NEED!

You both go inside the restaurant whose tiny adorable entrance was beautifully decorated with flowers traditionally. The fragrance was sweet but combined with the aroma of food from the insides of the restaurant.

AND BOOM!

There's everyone! Yes, the whole company was waiting there for you and Taehyung to come.

Why? And maybe no one knows it yet, except your Daepyonnim!

Not only you, but everyone looks curious about this unexpected company dinner.

Maybe the letter! What was there in the letter that arranged this dinner?

That condition can't be about having a company dinner, right?

Yeah! That's too ridiculous to think.

Y/n! That was the last stupid thing you could think of in the world!

Taehyung grabs his spot at the middle dining table and you sit beside him, at the only empty seat in the entire restaurant, while he is still standing there at his seat.

Waiting for the waiters to serve and fill up all the tables with almost all the dishes they could cook, Taehyung slowly takes a quick but adoring glance at your curious face, which is trying to know what actually is happening over there.

Not too long when all the tables were filled with the delicious dishes and the whole place was filled with the aroma of food, Taehyung clears his throat.

"Everyone! I know you all are curious about this sudden company get-together but trust me it's something very important for me."

What important thing it could be to gather the whole company?

I doubt if the company is bankrupt and there I go again with a stupid thought!

Rather, seems like Daapyonim spent almost all of his money on this dinner tonight.

"I want to thank you all for the hard work and efforts you all put into the growth of the company. I am a little bad with words and so I wanted to treat you all with this little dinner. I hope you all enjoy it."

And with that Taehyung grabs his seat, sliding his chair nearer to yours. 

You can see the happiness and joy brushed on each and every face you could spot in that restaurant. You are happy too. But that doesn't matter because something more interesting had attracted you.

Yeah! That interesting thing was the curve of happiness on Taehyung's face. The joy on his face is clearly reflecting that he means each and every word he said a little ago.

Seeing this caring side of your CEO for his employees made you more than happy. You like him, maybe more than that?

Everyone digs into their plates and enjoys the food served with love and care.

After dinner, one by one, everyone leaves. But our alcohol lover, Mr. Park (Jimin) wanted to have another round of drinks with Yoongi and asked Taehyung to join him.

Interestingly, Taehyung didn't even drink a single sip of it. He calmly refused and asked them to have fun by themselves. 

We left the restaurant.

Again, loosening his tie knot in the most attractive way he could, he took the driver's seat as you had enjoyed Soju, though not enough to get drunk.

Today, he looked really warm-hearted, as if the hot chocolate was melting inside your heart, filling it with all love and tenderness. 

You wanted to thank him for being this considerate, as an employee, but he spun the car all of a sudden to the right.

It's already 11 pm. Where in the world is he going now?

You need to go straight to reach home.

But who knows what goes in Daepyonim's mind?

What does he want now?

And, he again parks the car effortlessly, single-handedly!

--WILL BE CONTINUED--

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was Chapter 22 (kinda short) with all love and care from our Tae?

But, aren't you curious as to where Taehyung is going now?

Stay tuned for the most awaited chapter!!! <3

Please leave back your feedback and any suggestions you have.

💜Follow me for the next update 💜

-----

Please VOTE , SHARE, and leave COMMENTS!

Because your love and support are the reason we authors exist! <3

💜 Borahae 💜