InferKit Again

I did a Charlie the Unicorn prompt! Here's what I put:

-

"The sky is nice tonight," said Charlie, settling down onto the grass. Startaur placed a ghostly hoof onto Charlie's foreleg. "Its beauty is second only to you," he said, gazing lovingly into Charlie's eyes. Charlie's stomach turned again in a now familiar-yet-still-strange way.

-

Anyways here's the text that the website generated! (Originally it was a large wall of text, but I separated it into paragraphs for ease of reading.)

-

"The sky is nice tonight," said Charlie, settling down onto the grass. Startaur placed a ghostly hoof onto Charlie's foreleg. "Its beauty is second only to you," he said, gazing lovingly into Charlie's eyes. Charlie's stomach turned again in a now familiar-yet-still-strange way. "Yeah, yeah, you're just saying that cause its dark." Startaur chuckled. "It makes me think of the world." Startaur sat down beside Charlie, but instead of pulling up his legs, his wings pulled him close and his pinkish-orange scales caressed Charlie's face. "Can I be honest?" Startaur asked. Charlie looked up, an eager look on his face. Startaur cocked an eyebrow and Charlie's pupils dilated in anticipation. "Can I be honest about our kind?" Startaur asked. Charlie nodded eagerly, snuggling up to Startaur. Startaur wrapped his wings around Charlie, making himself much more comfortable and at ease than he was.

"I have thought long and hard about what you have told me and what I have seen and what I have felt and I think it's quite clear," Startaur began. "Our kind is evolving." Startaur's pupils dilated even further and Charlie felt himself flush. "Humans have evolved from the monkeys and apes we shared the world with. We, the dragons, have evolved from prey to predator." Charlie's heart raced faster than ever before and Startaur cocked his head. "Humans are evolving so quickly. We have no control over it," Startaur continued. "Some humans we shared the world with are worse than creatures, and others are better. Some humans, they attack us for no other reason but they are sick and tired of us existing and they're too weak and foolish to acknowledge us as a threat."

Startaur lowered his head and his dragon form dissipated, revealing a young man with short dark hair and a medium build. "Charlie," he said softly, "please listen to me." "Why do you say that?" Startaur sat back up and sighed. "Because I'm one of the monsters," he said sadly. Startaur paused and Charlie grew rigid. "I am one of the monsters? You mean like monsters in our world?" Startaur nodded. "Like a vampire, a werewolf or a murderer," Startaur said. "You're one of the monsters? I'm not, I'm not," Charlie sputtered, "I'm a changeling." Startaur's eyes widened. "Charlie, you're not a dragon!" Startaur said. "Yes I am! I have wings! I have scales! I have your signature! I'm a changeling!" Charlie yelled, feeling like he could burst into tears. Startaur held up his hand. "Please wait a moment." Startaur stood up, but before Charlie could even stand up, Startaur's wings shot out, wrapping around him, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"You're still you, Charlie. You're still you. I am sorry I lied to you earlier, but I need you to know the truth." Charlie closed his eyes and just breathed in the comforting scent of Startaur's thick green scales, as they gently rubbed against Charlie's face. Startaur let him go and they stared at each other, thinking. "I've been walking this world for ten years now and it's horrible," Startaur said, "Its smells like the pits of hell, its smells like blood and iron. It's a dark place, Charlie. We're about to put you through a great deal." "What do you mean?" Startaur reached into his pocket and pulled out a cloth bag filled with bones. "I think we're going to need a head," he said, unfolding the cloth bag.

Startaur plucked Charlie's skull out of his body and cradled it in his talons. "Where's a skull, Charlie?" Startaur said, "This isn't a skull," he said. Startaur put Charlie's skull on Charlie's face and Charlie's eyes flew open. Startaur froze as the transformation began. Charlie's hair fell to his shoulders and his body started to slim down. His hands became tiny and his limbs spindly and thin. His eyes brightened and his wings, which had come out of his back, stretched up and out. He looked like a changeling, but a very different kind. The wings shot out of his back and the tips formed spikes that covered his entire body.

Startaur watched, in awe, as Charlie went into an uncontrollable rage. It was as if the light inside Charlie had been let out, the madness took over and Charlie started to hit, scream, kick and claw at the world. Startaur felt his dragon form release from his body and watched in horror as Charlie took the last breath in the world. His body crumpled and Startaur felt his own body go limp. "No, please!" Startaur yelled as his own body fell limp next to Charlie. "Charlie, wait!" Startaur tried to get up but he couldn't.

-

.....UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON????????

WHY ARE THEY DRAGONS OR CHANGELINGS OR SOME SHIT IS WAS A SIMPLE SHIP PROMPT

WHY DOES STARTAUR HAVE A BAG OF CHARLIE'S BONES??

ARE THEY BOTH DEAD????

THIS WENT SO OFF COURSE WHATEVER LORE IS HERE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE HELP

...

So anyways-