Chapter 40- April 30 (part 2)

Oliver's tactic earlier was successful in deterring relationship questions from being asked. Most of the questions that were asked to the girls were about what the boys were like off-camera. Selene took control of those with the other girls pitching in. However, the group only took questions for about fifteen minutes before Ty came onstage to announce the final portion of the meet.

"Is everyone ready to meet the boys?" He asks with a great response of cheering and screams to follow. The girls took this as their queue to exit and silently left back to their seats.

"Okay, we're going to go in number order. If numbers 1 through 33 would stand up and follow me," He says and the mentioned people stand up, "Oh, and remember to bring your number card with you. You'll be turning it in after you talk to them. Everyone else, feel free to roam around and talk to each other! I'll come back for you in increments." The boys all leave the stage and go through a pair of double doors with the first numbers. Most people stayed in their seats for the first few minutes. However, a familiar group of four people stands from their seats immediately after they leave and make a bee-line for the back.

"Maddie," Selene cheers as said girl rushes for a hug.

"Hey Lauryn," Cat smiles.

"Kayla, Tia!" Sarah greets and they all move around to talk to each other.

"How have you girls been?" Tia asks.

"Good, what about you guys?" Meg asks as she gives the girl a hug.

"I got a new job!" Lauryn announces.

"Thank god!" Selene shouts, "I remember you telling me about how poorly the last place treated you."

"That's pretty much the only interesting thing that happened with us," Kayla laughs.

"Well, let us introduce you to our other friends," Mia says and gestures to everyone who waves. They group up and introduce themselves before falling into conversation mostly about the event so far.

"Oh, Madison, can I see the shirt you got?" Tia asks.

"Sure!" They say and hand the shirt over, "I still can't believe I now have unreleased merch."

"I'm so jealous! Happy for you, but jealous," Alodrita whines.

"Numbers 100 through 133," Tyler announces as the previous group piles out of the double doors.

"Oh, that's us," Kayla says and Tia hands back the shirt before they all leave for the doors. The remaining people watch as the four approaches Ty, and Maddie tackles him in a hug. They talk for a second before handing their tickets in and going inside.

"Maddie always has so much energy," Mia laughs.

"Excuse me," A small voice calls the group's attention to a group of three young girls, "Are you the people who were on stage for questions?" She asks

"Yes?" Meg answers cautiously.

"Omg hi," The girl next to her giggles. "It must be so much fun to hang out with the boys."

"They just like to steal our food," Selene shrugs, "and Justin keeps trying to steal our cats whenever we hang out at our place."

"Didn't he actually get Bandit to the car once before you noticed?"

"We don't talk about it," Selene grumbles.

"Are none of you actually dating them?" A completely new girl asks as she saunters up to them.

"I personally ship Cat and Oliver," The third of the original girls says.

"Same," Holly agrees.

"Oh my god," Cat sighs as she hides her face.