Chapter 25- April 13

"Good morning, Oli," Cat whispers to the boy next to her. Luckily, it was still early in the morning so she had time before she had to leave.

"Good morning, Cat," He smiles and goes to kiss her but she blocks him.

"Wait! I have terrible morning breath since I drank last night," She jumps from the bed and bolts to his bathroom in the hallway with him groggily following. He watches as she grabs his toothbrush and begins to brush her teeth.

"Isn't that my toothbrush?" He asks which earns him a hum and a shrug in return. She finishes and returns to his side.

"Okay, now I'm ready," she smiles and gets up on her tip-toes to give him a kiss.

"Oh my god, get a room," Sebastian groans, "that is not one of the first things I wanted to see this morning." The two laugh and return to Oliver's room to continue getting ready. Though it was mostly Cat watching as Oliver got ready since she would have to go home to change and grab her school supplies. Once he finishes, he walks her to her car so she can get ready to start her day.

"Don't forget about what I said last night," Cat says as she gets in her car.

"You actually remember parts of last night?" Oliver teases lightly.

"I remember telling you to make yourself available." She sticks her tongue out at him before driving away. Wait. If she actually remembers asking, then that means he'll actually have to prepare for whatever she has planned.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

"Sarah, do you know that guy?" Destiny asks as she slides up next to Sarah.

"You've noticed him around too? I thought I was just being paranoid," Sarah breathes a sigh of relief. Not necessarily because she has a fan, but because she wasn't going crazy.

"Good Afternoon." The guy the two were just talking about suddenly appears at the counter, causing the two to jump.

"Hi," Sarah smiles politely at the man, "what can I do for you?"

"I had a question regarding a flight for next week? I was wondering about the regulations on bags?" He asks, shuffling from one foot to the other but always having his attention on Sarah.

"Details for bag quantity and size or weight can all be found on the website which is associated with your ticket. You have to pay for your bag as well as additional fees if you bring more than one or if it exceeds the weight limit." She smiles, trying her best to brush off the creepiness of his gaze, "however, you don't need to come in person if you have any more questions you can just call customer service."

"Oh I guess you're right," he says, though with little interest in the answer to his question. Instead, his expression turns concerned, "Long day? You look tired."

"Something like that," Sarah forces out a laugh, "Did you have any more questions?"

He ignores her question and instead continues with, "Luckily, your day is almost over, right?" For a guy that came all the way to the airport to ask a question about bags, he seemed more interested in making conversation with Sarah. Excessively so.

"You never know, sometimes we have to stay late or can leave early," Sarah does her best to avoid answering his question directly.

"Sarah?" Destiny calls, "Rob wants your attention in the back."

"Okay, I'll be right there," Sarah responds and gives the man a nod before mouthing thank you to Destiny and making her way to the back. Rob was their manager but he left thirty minutes ago for a meeting. Sarah groans as she flops into a chair in the staff room.