Chapter 3 - March 18

"Hey Cat!"

"Yeah Mia?" Cat peeks her head out from behind the fridge door after grabbing pita bread and humus for those in the living room.

"Is it alright if I give Regie your number? I'm pretty sure he just wants to pass it along to Oliver," Mia responds, looking up from her phone.

"You got their numbers? I thought such beautiful men would only ever have a place in my memory." Cat laughs as she joins the group in the living area.

"Who the hell are Regie and Oliver?" Selene says as she reaches for the fresh snack.

"Some cute guys we met at the club yesterday." Sarah smirks, eyes drifting in the direction of the girl who had just walked in the room "and Cat really seemed to hit it off with Oliver."

"I only saw them briefly, but they were cute," Meg says as she pops a grape in her mouth.

"Wait, how come I didn't hear anything about this?" Selene sits straight in her chair, "Y'all saw cute guys at the club and didn't immediately come gushing to me about it?"

"Never thought I'd see them again so I didn't want to get my hopes up," a smile creeps up Cat's face, "but now, I'll get to see them again."

"Overall, nothing really happened though," Mia commented.

"Oh please, you were lip-locked with Regie for half the night!" Sarah threw a grape across the couch, hitting Mia in the temple.

"Okay, and? It's not like I don't got hoes." She retaliates by throwing a grape right back at Sarah.

"You're right. But with how you've been smiling while texting..."Meg slyly looks over her book and barely blocks a grape coming her way "Stop throwing food! I'm trying to eat that!"

"When do you think he'll text me?" Cat asks as she puts down the phone she had been staring at for the entirety of the conversation.

"Girl, chill!" Mia laughs, "They're busy guys. Apparently, they're part of a content group, so they have to do a lot of filming throughout the day."

"Oh so they FINE fine." Selene raises her eyebrows in suspicion.

"Do you have any pictures? I didn't get a good look while picking you guys up." Meg moves to Mia and Selene slides to peek at Mia's phone as she searches up the boy's Instagrams.

"I'm glad my tipsy state didn't make them prettier than they actually are. She stayed true to what they actually look like," Sarah also leans to look at Mia's phone, Cat soon joining the pile looking at the screen.

"Anyways I got homework to do," Cat says after a few seconds of scrolling through their feed. "I don't think he'll be texting me anytime soon."

"Oh, Cat!" Sarah calls as Cat makes it to the hallway.

"Yeah?" She turns back to look at her friends.

"What time is your dance thing tomorrow?"

"We start at noon and we'll probably be practicing and filming for three or four hours depending on if Zoi and Aji want to be crackheads or not," Cat responds, thinking of her Saturday plans, "Why?"

"Just wondering if you'll be back for dinner." Sarah shrugs.

"Okie dokie," Cat says melodically as she starts exiting the room once again before a loud ding causes her to launch herself back to the couch. And phone. "Ugh! It's not him!" She whines, earning a chorus of laughter from the others.

Hi everyone!! author here! I just want to let y'all know that ALL the boys will be in this story, though it will take a minute. I just want to establish the original characters before too much is happening. CHAPTER 4 IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!