Second chances

A second chance at a last night.

This time it wasn't goodbye, it was see you later. She left this time as his girlfriend, there was no doubt about it. They had spent the last two weeks together talking about a possible future and what that would look like. They both had a few work engagements for the upcoming months that they could not get out of. It would be a few months before they could see each other again.

But they were committed to making it work this time, to give it a fair chance.

Tae got under the sheets with her, pulling her closer to him, smelling her newly washed hair. Her skin felt soft against his, he had gotten used to the feeling of her next to him, it was easy to do so.

"I can't believe that this is our last night already", he said with a deep sigh.

"I know. But this whole month was a pleasant surprise, I didn't even dare to hope that this was where we would end up", she replied as she snuggled into his chest with a pleased smile.

"I will miss you, but at least I know that this is not the end", he replied and kissed the top of her head.

"It's the beginning, a new beginning", she said and her heart skipped a beat knowing that this time it was real. There was no excuses, just the two of them finally.

His arms always made her feel safe and at ease, his heart beating quickly in his chest.

"Do you feel nervous?", she asked and tilted her head to gaze at him.

"No, why?", he asked.

"You heart is beating so fast", she replied.

A smirk spread on his face.

"I can't believe that you still don't know this, but you make me excited with just your presence", he replied and pressed himself tighter on her to make her aware of his arrousal.

"Oh", she replied pushing him to his back, climbing him.

She laid on top of him, her legs straddling his hips, her hips grinding slowly on him gaining a soft groan from him. She kissed his neck, tracing the skin of his neck up to his jaw, biting his earlobe lightly before sucking it.

Her hands found his and she pined them at the level of his shoulders, her lips finding his, her tongue quickly entering and playing with his.

She wanted to thank him for the time she had with him the past weeks, show him how much he meant to her.

She stripped herself out of her clothes, his eyes hungrily following her. She helped him with his, her hands travelling on his skin making him shiver.

She lowered her hips on to him, teasing him with her wetness, stroking him with her folds. His eyes looked at her with desperation, every inch of him wanting her right now. She knew it and kept teasing him, slowly grinding herself on his hardness without letting him enter her.

His breaths got faster, his eyes seeking hers.

He pulled his hands out of her grip and grabbed her face, kissing her aggressively.

"Stop teasing me please, stop edging me, I can't take it", he plead.

"Needy huh?", she whispered, letting him kiss her again as she kept grinding on his squirming body.

He sat up in the bed with her in his lap, grabbing her lower back and pushing her wet core down on his hardness. He was desperate to feel her and nothing would make him wait  another second.

She moaned and slid her hands around his neck, engaging in a heated make out session with him as she rode him slowly.

His hips curled to meet hers and he increased his pace impatiently.

"You feel so good, I can't help it", he groaned between the kisses.

A pleased smile spread on her face and she pushed him down to his back again, following him.

She knew that he was fighting the urge to come. Her hips worked harder, she rode him faster wanting him to give into the urge.

"Slower, slower..", he panted.

She shook her head, increasing her pace, watching the panic in his eyes as he got closer to his orgasm.

"Its okay, relax", she whispered and kissed him.

Her efforts earned her his first orgasm, his warm seed shooting down her walls. He groaned and kissed her deeply, enjoying her slow grinding as he came down from his high.

"That was intense", he said with a pleased smile.

"I know", she replied and dove right back to his lips.

He was still hard and her hips kept moving, kept teasing him..

"My turn", he said and flipped her to her back, pulling her to the edge of the bed.

He placed her legs on his shoulders and entered her core roughly, earning a gasp from her.

His eager thrust into her wet core kept getting faster and rougher, her moans turning into screams.

"Baby, baby. Slower", she plead.

He smirked and kept thrusting into her, shaking his head.

"I want to see you suffer from pleasure, I want to make you come harder than ever before", he replied.

His deep penetration was hitting spots she didn't know she had, a tight burning knot building quickly. He watched her confusion as she enjoyed the ride, finally giving into the pleasure, trusting him. It felt like the best kind of shivers, heat spreading through her skin, her walls clenching intensely.

"That's it baby", he complimented her. "Relax, enjoy the ride".

She lost sense of time and space, her orgasm soaking him, her walls cramping and relaxing with the strongest orgasm she had ever felt, her body shaking.

"Oh Tae", she managed to pant as she came down from her high.

He let go of her legs, leaning down to kiss her, to hold her, still thrusting slowly into her.

"Fuck Tae, how did you do that?", she asked shocked."I've never had an orgasm like that".

"That was just a taste...I'm going to take every chance I get tonight to make you feel like that", he whispered and pulled her up, spinning her around and pushing her down on the bed.

"Spread your legs", he demanded as he admired the shape of her behind and the curve of her back.

She obeyed.

He entered her overly sensitive core slowly, her walls hugging him.

The sounds that left her were telling him that she would not last long at all. He increased his pace slowly and it didn't take many strokes for her to come again, her body squirming, her wetness running down his member.

He couldn't take it anymore and came with a groan inside of her.

He pulled her tired but pleased body up from the bed and held her.

"I think that we need to shower again", he said.

She laughed.