Sunsets

Tae opened the door to his apartment. Emma followed him closely and realized that this was the first time she actually visited his place.

Her eyes observed her surroundings curiously trying to read the room and let her mind decide if the mood of it really fit the Tae she knew.

The floors were dark hardwood, the walls a midnight blue. The furniture all had a modern and clean cut design, following the theme of dark colors.

The art on the walls was exquisite and abstract, a few photographs in black and white thrown into the mix.

She walked around the large living area and open kitchen slowly, Tae observing her slow strides.

"Is it what you imagined?", he asked with a smirk.

"It is... definitely Very manly in a way, but kind of artsy", she said and nodded towards the paintings and a collection of old EP records of mainly jazz music surprisingly.

Tae laughed and stroke his hair back from his face.

"That's what I have been told", he replied.

The living area opened up to a patio that allowed for that fantastic inside/outside living that LA weather allowed year around.

"Would you like a drink?", he asked.

"I could need one yes...", she answered and watched him enter the kitchen in search for refreshments.

"Old fashioned?", he asked with anticipation.

"Sure".

He grabbed two glasses with ice and poured some whisky in them, finishing with slices of orange.

Emma followed him to the couch outside, giving them a perfect view of the sunset over the city.

"Come, sit next to me", he said as she approached him.

He covered her legs with a blanket and put the drink in her hand. They watched the scenery in silence while they took a sip out of the drinks.

Each one was trying their hardest to read the others mind. It wasn't as comfortable to be alone this time as it had been before. Complicated had entered the equation, leaving a bitter after taste.

"I'm so grateful that our paths crossed...", he said while still staring at the sunset firmly.

Emma's gaze turned to him, catching his features in the perfect golden hour light of the sunset. She still couldn't believe how perfect his visuals were.

"Me too... I'm extremely grateful for you, for everything that you have shown me and taught me", she replied with a heavy heart. "Tae... you must know how wonderful and special you are..".

His eyes turned to hers and he sighed.

"But?", he continued.

"No buts. That's the truth", she replied with a confused look in her eyes.

"I feel like there is a but after that sentence and that is whatever it is that's keeping you from just jumping wholeheartedly with me into this crazy and absolutely magic ride we started", he replied, still staring at her not letting go of her gaze.

She was seeking for his true feelings in his eyes, trying to figure out how he really felt about it all.

"I'm not sure...,", she said hesitantly, knowing it would upset him.

"Sure of What? What is there to be sure about", he asked with a hint of irritation.

"What if this is just a summer fling kind of passion? What if I'm just the excitement of something new, something different?", she asked with a serious face.

He chuckled annoyed and looked away as he took a large sip of his drink before he put the glass down on the table in front of them roughly.

He turned to her again and got closer, his face only an inch away from hers. He stared her down intensely, his hand grabbing her chin firmly.

He wanted to say so many things, express so many feelings but he got lost in the frustration.

"Emma...I beg you to just believe me. When I say that I love you in a way I never loved anyone, it is the truth. It's as simple as that", he whispered.

Her heartbeat raced by his intrusion in her personal space, by his strong presence that was so convincing but somehow slightly frightening at the same time.

His eyes still stared into her soul.

"You are the bane of my whole existence, the force that plague my whole being but in a good way. The air that I breath, the one that makes me want to be a better man...for you. You don't only make me rage with lust for you, but with excitement to just spend time with you, talk with you, share every morning and evening and everything in between with you. That's not a summer fling... trust me", he said.

There it was again, the feeling of being on the edge of madness with him. To be completely overwhelmed with this emotion. To ache for him to pound into her mercifully but at the same time cuddle him and make him a cup of coffee in the morning.

She didn't know how to reply to his confession. She felt all of that too and more. Fear of the unknown was just always present to some degree and then the guilt for Jin. Damn it.

She kissed him passionately and deeply, tasting the sweet flavor of him mixed with the whiskey. Her hands wandered to his chest as he pressed her body against his.

He wanted her as always. Wanted to feel her tight walls around him, he needed to feel that.

The sunlight was slowly fading away, the comfort of darkness falling on them.

His lips traced her jaw to her neck, nibbling on her sensitive skin. Her breaths turned to shaky, her lips parting, releasing a soft moan of his name.

"You drive me crazy...", he whispered, the warm air teasing her skin.

She slipped her underwear of quickly, her hands hungrily pulling at the lining of his pants to access his hard member. Her hands stroke him, gaining pleased groans from him.

"Princess what are you doing...?", he asked hesitantly as she continued her quest while kissing him.

She stopped to meet his eyes with a cheeky smile on her face.

"I'm going go ride you here, in the last rays of sunlight...promise me to stay quiet ?", she said.

His heart pounded out of his chests, his arrousal peeking quickly by the thought of her proposal. He didn't care if anyone saw them.

She didn't give him time to think, her dress gave easy access to her dripping core as she climbed him, slowly sinking herself onto his member.

He watched her with lust, with hunger as her hips started to move slowly, giving him that sweet friction of her hugging walls.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth quickly, his hands around her hips, guiding her.

"Damn baby...you know how to please me", he groaned into the kiss as her hips moved faster.

"You like it, huh?", she asked.

His groans and heavy breaths served as his answers. His head fell back, resting on the wall behind them.

He was quickly reaching his climax by the look on his face.

"Just come inside me...please", she plead as her riding got rougher on her quest to make him explode inside of her.

He didn't resist her requests, his warm seed soon shots up her warm walls as he watched her with heat in his eyes.

He kissed her plump lips roughly.

"Oh baby... that was so hot. Now let me help you", he said with a smirk as he got up and carried her to the bedroom.

This was his home, his territory. He felt comfortable here to show her his rougher sides.