Jitters

Nervous. That's what he makes me, she thought as she threw herself on the bed of her hotel room. Her nerves had never been on edge like this, like they were with him present. It was like every cell in her body was on high alert and magnetic to his energy, like they fed off it.

Why was he so fascinating? She had no idea and wasn't sure that it was even important. All she knew was that she had never experienced anything as intense as this. Never had she ever craved someone this badly, not only physically but mentally.

On other hand there was also guilt. She often thought about Jin and how he was doing. All her confusion must be breaking his heart, but as usual he put on a brave face. Maybe he knew as well as her that if she didn't explore this she would always wonder, maybe even romanticise it into something that wasn't real but would always stay with her. What ifs...terribly inconvenient in the long run.

Fortunately, her schedule didn't allow for much time to elaborate on her thoughts and emotions. If it did she would drive herself insane.

Today's showcase was waiting and she had to get to the venue sooner rather than later.

The energy at the venue was thrilling, so much anticipation and nervousness in the air. They were all used to it, but this was a different country, a different audience, a different energy.

"Emma!", JK yelled from the stage, summoning her to his service.

"What is it?", she asked a she reached the edge of the stage and Jimin and J-hope joined them.

"Honestly now...does it sound and look like shit? We need to know and you always tell us the truth...", JK said with a worried expression on his face.

Emma laughed as the three of them sat down on the stage.

"Listen guys, it's going to be fine. I can see some nerves right now but you guys are always fine once there is a live audience and you can feed off the energy. Trust your instincts and talent, okay? No need to worry", she replied calmly, assuring them.

"Are you sure?", Jimin asked, being the perfectionist and always wanting to double check everything.

"Should I take a video of you guys? Would it help?", she asked, knowing that they would not relax before they saw it themselves.

They all nodded.

"Okey, choose the song and I will get ready", she replied, urging them to continue.

Tae and Namjoon joined her, observing the trio on stage closely.

"Nerves?", Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, you know it. They will be fine though", she answered.

Vanessa and Suga joined them together with Hannah and James from the US team.

"All good?", Vanessa asked. "They seem a little too calm to be them right now. Not even a tiny scandal yet", she said with a soft laugh.

"They have stayed very focused on this trip so far, a dream to work with in the studio. I guess they know how much is on stake for all of us", Suga continued.

"That's great to hear. The fans this side have been dying to see them live. They are in for some craziness tonight", Tae said with a smirk.

"I can only imagine. I can't say I'm jealous of them, I could never handle the attention", Namjoon said, shaking his head.

"That's why we work behind the scenes and not on them obviously", Emma mocked her friend.

She was in work mode right now, fully focused on getting through the first night without any hiccups, Tae could tell by her intense focus on them and not him. A sting of jealousy hit him. He wanted all her attention selfishly, but this wasn't the time. He loved her creative professional side too, it was exciting to watch her use all sides of her personality. It showed the great depth of her persona.