Deja vu

She wanted tonight to be perfect, to look perfect for him. To remind him of why he wanted her in the first place once upon a time when they met. It was superficial and petty, but she didn't care.

Her choice of clothing was a black long dress, not too casual but not too fancy either. She matched it with wavy beach hair and some sharp make up skills.

The dress covered her feet conveniently, making her choice of shoes irrelevant. Comfort was always her choice.

She made her way to the lobby to meet up with the rest of her team. The elevator doors opened and she stepped out to four pair of eyes staring at her with awe.

"Is something wrong", she said and looked behind her confused. "Do I have something on my face?".

Namjoon burst out into a laugh.

"No, no...we are just being...how should I put this...", he said with a shy look for once.

"We are being men looking at someone beautiful", Jimin finished his sentence with a smirk.

"Oh fuck off", she replied staring them down.

"No but you really look great tonight", Namjoon said.

The others nodded.

"After you", JK said and signed for her to pass them.

They all followed her to the car.

"He is a lucky guy Emma", J-hope said as the car made its way to Sarah's house.

"I hope that he sees it that way ...", she replied and looked down at her hands, playing nervously with her fingers.

"I'm sure he does, don't worry", JK said, gazing at her with a worried expression.

The car made one last turn and stopped outside of Sarah's gorgeous house. It felt like being back at the scene where it all begun. What if she would have know what was going to happen the last time she came here? Would she still have entered the house? The answer was yes. Despite all the complication, she would have, without any hesitation.

Namjoon opened her door and offered a friendly hand of support.

"Let's go Emma, your future awaits. You got this ", he said with a smile and a wink.

She nodded and got out of the car, walking up the stairs comfortably supporting herself on Namjoon both physically and mentally.

They all truly rooted for her happiness and shared her excitement, like brothers walking her down the aisle in a way.

"Welcome back guys! So lovely to see you again!", Sarah greeted them with the same warm smile as last time.

Namjoon greeted her with a friendly hug.

"Feels nice to be back!", he replied.

"Come in, you know where to find the drinks and the dinner table by now", she said and they all followed her into the house to be met by familiar faces and cheerful greetings.

It was like old friends reuniting on a warm evening, the mood couldn't have been better.

Emma found a drink and walked to the table. Her instincts took her right back to her initial seat. As soon as she sat down her imagination took her right down memory lane. She smiled at the memories and took a sip out of her wine.

Tae observed her for a while from a distance, smiling to himself. He loved that she was sentimental enough to choose the seats where they met. Her look tonight was perfection, a true goddess in his presence. He loved how she smiled to herself, sipping on her drink.