Ch. 22 Goodbye for now

The next morning I was helping Niall pack. Well…sort of. He put a rolled up shirt in his suitcase and when he turned back around I pulled it out and sat on it. He went to put some pants in and said, “Where’s my shirt?”

“What shirt?” I asked

“My…my blue shirt, I just…didn’t I just put a blue shirt in there?” he was starting to second guess his actions

“Um, well it doesn’t look like it,” I said innocently

He put his pants in there and went back to the closet. Quickly I pulled them out and stuffed them behind a pillow.

Niall went to put some boxers in and said sternly, “Suzan Francine Wittlebear,”

“Yes Niall James Horan?” I replied with a hopefully cute smile.

The corners of his mouth twitched up as he tackled me on the bed.

“Are you taking my clothes?” he whispered, centimeters from my face.

“Of course not!” I replied appalled he would ask such a thing

He leaned in and kissed me and eventually it progressed. He was in between my legs and his hands were furiously rubbing up and down the sides of my stomach, slowly pulling my shirt up a little more each time. I ran my fingers through his messy blonde hair and pulled him closer to me. When he slid his hands down to grab my butt I unintentionally moaned out a little. He looked up from kissing my neck and I felt him pull out his shirt from under me. He raised an eyebrow and I said sheepishly, “How did that get there?”

“You tell me,” he mumbled against my lips as we crashed into each other once more. This was the last time I would be able to do this with Niall. We didn’t know when we would next see each other, and I felt it in the tight way he gripped me that he wanted to make this count. I was getting light headed, the more he kissed my neck and chest area, the more I started to want him. Involuntarily my hips bucked upward, making him grunt slightly. I pulled him back up to kiss my mouth and for once I fought him for dominance when I opened my mouth after he licked my bottom lip. I wasn’t sure what I was doing but before I knew it, I was pulling his shirt over his head and felt his torso shiver at my light touch.

“Su…Suzan…” he said breathlessly, looking at me

My breath caught in my throat, so instead of replying, I just looked him in the eyes.

“Suzy…are you sure about this? I don’t want you to regret anything. I want your first time to be special,”

I took a deep breath and cleared my mind. My jaw clenched, and I examined Niall’s face, his brow furrowed and clear blue eyes focused on me.

“Maybe you’re right. I don’t want to do this and then have you leave a few hours later. I want it to be special too,” I said

He kissed my forehead and said, “Okay. Like I said before, you’re the boss. Whatever my sexy Suzan says, goes,” I smiled and he kissed my lips gently this time. Niall stood up and put his shirt back on and I put the clothes I had hidden back in his suitcase.

          “Here, keep this,” he said, tossing me the shirt I had been sleeping in. I smiled at him and went to put it in my bag.

“What time is your flight?” I asked

“5:30, we have to leave at 2:30 so we have enough time to go through security and everything,”

I looked at the clock that read 10:23am.

“Let’s go walk on the beach,” I said

“Are you sure? There will be fans and paparazzi out there,”