Ch. 18: Sexy Suzan

That night Emily and I stayed at the hotel with the guys. It was around two in the morning by the time everyone left Niall’s room and it was just me and him. I stifled a yawn and my eyes watered from how tired I was. Niall came out from the bathroom as the sound of a flushing of a toilet filled the room. I went to get my pajama’s out of my overnight bag and after sifting through it, I stood up and said, “I never remember to bring everything I need when I stay somewhere…”

“What’dya forget, love?” he asked pulling the bed covers down.

“PJ’s,”

“He went over to the dresser and handed me a plain white tee shirt. I smiled at him and went in the bathroom to change. After I did so I stood there looking in the mirror at myself. I was only wearing Niall’s shirt, and my underwear. The shirt was big enough that it covered about halfway down my butt. My dark hair covered my breasts and my face was tired looking. But there was something different about it.

          I wasn’t sure what it was, so I leaned in closer, examining my hazel eyes and lightly freckled skin. That’s when I realized what was different.

I liked the way I looked…

I didn’t see my reflection and think, “Gross. As usual.”

I saw it and thought, “I look happy. And it makes me look…good…” It was weird to think that, but weird in a good way. It made me feel excited, almost giddy. I’ve never thought that about myself, ever. I smiled, and laughed a little.

          After taking a mental image of this memory to look back on, I opened the door and stepped out into the now dim room. The only lights on were the lamps by the bedside. Niall, laying under the covers scrolling on his phone, looked up at me. His eyebrows raised a little and his mouth opened, but nothing came out. I grinned and walked over to the other side and snuggled up next to him under the blankets.

“Maybe you should wear my shirts more often,” he said, putting his phone aside

“Why is that?” I asked not being able to contain any sort of coyness in my voice

“Because you look good. Well you always look good, but you look sexy. Have I ever told you that? That you’re sexy? Because guess what? You’re sexy. Sexy Suzan,” he said sliding down to lay his head on the pillow and face me with a silly grin spread on his face.

          I’d never been called that before, and it was another new thing to get used to. Instead of shying away like I might have before, I giggled and scooted closer so our noses just barely touched. We laid like that, just looking at each other. Examining the others face. His warm breath hit me in intervals, like a rhythm. Slowly, and more gentle than he ever had before, Niall closed the gap between us and brushed his lips over mine. I closed my eyes and inhaled his presence. I kissed him back slightly more firmly and let him trail his hand down to my bottom and pull me in closer. Our kiss got progressively stronger until he was on top of me, kissing my neck. I didn’t want him to stop, I didn’t want to not be in contact with him. It was like if we broke apart in any way, I would be cold and frozen, I needed Niall, I needed the heat and warmth he brought to my life.

          I lightly traced my fingers around his biceps and I felt his hairs stand up and he moved back to kissing my mouth. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in right away, wanting him to be closer, still. I felt him grow under his boxers, and it made me stop kissing him. He looked at me with dazed confusion and I said, “I’ve never had…ya know. I’m still…” I trialed off becoming embarrassed

“Do you want to tonight?” he asked seriously, not trying to sway me in one direction or another.

“I…I don’t know…” I replied truthfully.