Ch. 16: Layin' it on the line at Olive Garden

Hey guys, thanks so so so much for the feed back so even though it's somewhat late, I'll update for a third time today since I have a hard time with keeping things from people. (Thats why I always give away my Christmas presents before Christmas too, I really need to work on not doing that, haha)

But I'll also dedicate this chapter to Miss. sara_alicia because I said I would start dediacting things and she has been really good about voting and whatnot, and  her fanfic is pretty good as well! So the next chapter I'll dedicate to say...the next person who comments? 

Love you guys, thanks for reading:)

 The next day was Saturday, and I woke up around 11 in the morning. I checked my phone and saw I had a missed call from Harry, one from Emily, and another from Louis. Emily was the only one who left a voice mail, and when I checked it her voice came through the speakers,

“Hey Suzy, we are going to come by around noon today, after everyone gets up. Then we’re going to go out to lunch. I don’t care what you say, you’re coming. Everyone agrees. Be ready, see you soon,”

          I deleted the messaged and sighed. I guess this was a good time to put Mary’s words into action. Yes the press scared me, yes the thought of thousands of people knowing my name and where I lived scared me, but Mary was right, I don’t know them. They don’t affect my test scores, or my pay check, and they can’t change my true friend’s opinions about me. My parent’s and I will probably have to have a talk if I want them to keep paying for my schooling. Calvin and I will talk again if we are meant to. And as for Niall…we will have to talk. I got up and showered quickly, then rummaged around figuring out what to wear. I didn’t feel like I could just throw something on, I had to look presentable if there were going to be fans and paparazzi following us, which of course there will be. I decided on borrowing Emily’s yellow see through button up shirt with a white and gray tank top underneath and some dark skinny jeans and black flats to go with it.

          I put my hair up in a pony tail but styled my bangs and put my minimal amount of make up on. It was perfect timing because right when I put my make up bag away Emily and Harry came strolling in through the door with Paul. Harry attacked me with a hug and Emily was right behind him. I was surprised how just a simple hug brightened my worried mood. It reminded me I wasn’t alone.

“Hi guys,” I greeted breaking apart from them.

“How ya doin’?” asked Emily with a worried expression

I shrugged, not really knowing what to say.

Paul spoke up and said, “I know it’s a drag, but it’s part of being with the guys. You just have to determine if it’s worth it,”

I smiled at him and replied, “I know. I didn’t want any part of it at first, but I’m starting to realize it doesn’t really matter…I can get used to it. It will take time to get adjusted is all. Besides, it’s not as bad as it is for the guys,”

He nodded with a smile and Harry slapped my butt and said, “Let’s go!” I followed them out into the hall and Emily commented, “Nice shirt, looks familiar,”

“I hope you don’t mind I borrowed it,” I said worried

“It’s fine, I actually really like that pairing. I might steal your tank top and do it some time,” she responded with a wink and smile. When we got outside there was a crowd waiting for us, but it wasn’t as bad as yesterday, and we didn’t have any problems getting in the van.

          Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn were all in there and after I climbed in behind Emily and Harry I saw the only place left to sit was next to Liam. Everyone greeted me and I said hello back and smiled. Things were a little awkward between Niall and I but he was sitting in front of me and Liam so we didn’t talk during the ride.