Ch. 13: 4 brothers, and a photographer

Hi friends, sorry about the chapters being out of order - no idea what the deal was, I fixed it though, I think. So thanks for reading, thanks for being great, and thanks for being you!! <3

The next day I wasn’t scheduled to work and I was grateful my classes finished by 11:30. Emily decided to skip class today and when I got to our dorm she was ready to go. We were going to drive over to the hotel to meet up with the boys, Liam, Louis, and Zayn were going to get there around three. Emily was upset none of their girlfriends could come because she really wanted to meet them. But they all had their own busy lives to lead, and even though I had nothing against them, I was finally around a group of people I felt adequate to and comfortable with, and I would just compare myself to Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle if I met them right now.

          When we got to the hotel, we knocked on Harry’s door and Niall answered, giving both of us big hugs.

“I’m so excited! I just can’t hide it!” Harry exclaimed as he ran from the bathroom and started jumping on the bed. We laughed and Emily asked, “When will they get to the hotel?”

“WE’RE HERE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!” Louis exclaimed poking his head in the open doorway with a giant smile on his face.

“BOOR BEAR!!!” Harry exclaimed and jumped off the bed as Louis, Liam, and Zayn ran into the room and hugged all of us.

After all the greetings and hugs and kisses on the cheek, we let the guys go put their luggage in their rooms. Before leaving, Zayn said, “Suzan, come with me, I want to talk to you about something,”

          Slightly nervous, I got up from the bed, leaving a space between Liam and Niall. I helped Zayn carry his bags to his room at the end of the hall and when we got in he started putting his clothes in the closet.

“So, what’s the status?” he asked sounding like a gossiping middle schooler.

“On what?” I replied, being comforted by his twinkling eyes.

“Psh, on you and Niall, he is being very vague when I ask him about it,” Zayn said matter-of-factly as he hung one of his jackets.

“Oh, uh well…we are just taking things as they come. There are a lot of factors,” I answered. I need to get used to the fact that whatever happened with me and Niall it wouldn’t be just between us, it would include the whole band. I was okay with that, they were all nice guys; it was just…a lot to get used to. It’s like gaining four new brothers.

“What kind of factors?” Zayn asked, and I knew he was asking more than the obvious like the distance and fans. Still, I played stupid.

“Oh, you know…you guys travel a lot, and I am busy with school, plus I don’t want to get hate mail from fans. I guess it’s a good thing I don’t have a Twitter account,”

“That all gets blown over after a while. Besides, most of the time the fans are alright towards our girlfriends,”

“Still…it’s a lot of attention,”

          Zayn started folding some trousers and said, “Yeah, it took you forever to accept the attention Niall was giving you,”

“So you really know every detail, huh?” I asked sheepishly

“Yup, just as if I read it straight out of a fanfic,” he said making me chuckle.

“Well then why are you asking me if you already know?”

“Because, last time I saw you, you were confused and insecure and all you wanted was get as far away from Niall as possible. You’re acting a lot different now. I like it, you finally got that stick out of your ass. But that doesn’t mean you still are insecure about things,”