Ch.2: I don't need your help, Niall

No. No, no, no, no, no. Just no. I did not get in a car accident, I did not just have a conversation with Niall Horan, no. This is a dream. I closed my eyes again but opened then when we heard footsteps walk in a few seconds later.
“Oh good! She’s awake!” said Louis strolling in with two bags of chips, he handed one to Niall and opened his, “How are you doing, Love?” he asked me looking concerned.

          No, Louis Tomlinson did not just speak directly to me. No. I don’t get noticed. I watch Emily get noticed and I help her with guy problems, but I, Suzan Wittlebear, do not get noticed. Ever. So when two fifths of One Direction talks to me, I am defiantly dreaming. I closed my eyes tight again and whispered, “It’s just a dream. Wake up Suzan, wake up now. You’ll be back in your dorm, and it would all have been a really weird dream,”

          I opened my eyes slowly and still saw those two beautiful faces looking down at me with worried expressions. “Suzan?” Niall asked hesitantly. I didn’t know what to do, my head was pounding and I had a hard time accepting the fact that I just happen to be in an accident with Niall and Louis.
“Uhm…my head really hurts,” I said
“I’ll go get a doctor,” Louis said with a smile and left.
“Your car is pretty banged up, don’t worry, I’m paying for it all,” Niall said with guilt and regret in his voice and added, “I’m really sorry,”
My mind went blank, all I could say was, “Thanks, dude,”
Dude? I just called Niall Horan dude? Can I get any weirder? I’m over thinking this right now. Calm down. He isn’t Niall Horan One Direction, he is Niall Horan, a guy from Ireland. He smiled a little at me and said,
“I like your dress,” I looked down to see only the bottom half of me was covered with blankets and I was still in Emily’s black lace dress.
“It’s not mine…”  I mumbled embarrassed. The first thing he comments about me wasn’t even something that was me, it was Emily’s.

“Well it looks good on you, it really goes with the bandages around your head,” he replied cracking a smile. I felt my head, it was wrapped in gauze, and pounded harder when I touched it. I winced and he sat down on the bed next to me and said, “I’m really sorry I hit you, I feel terrible,”
“Uhm, that’s fine,” I said quietly. I felt weird with him talking to me. It’s strange to look him in the eye and have him be focused on your face. It’s different than looking at posters of him or pictures, it felt off. I didn’t know how to handle it, and it was making me nervous and want to over think everything, and that in turn was just making my damn head hurt even more.

          Louis walked in with an old man wearing a white jacket trailing behind him.

“Ahh, Miss. Wittlebear, you’re awake, how are you feeling?” he asked as he checked the machines next to me.
“Like I just got a piano dropped on me,” I said thankful to have an excuse to look at someone that wasn’t an international superstar.
“Normal, you have some bruises and minor cuts and a concussion, but other than that you are alright. If the boys here didn’t slam on the breaks in time it could have been a lot worse for all of you,”

          “When can I leave?” I asked wanting to get away from Niall and Louis. Strange reaction isn’t it? Here Niall Horan is – my dream guy – and all I want to do is get away from him. I just didn’t compare, ya know? I wasn’t in his league to be talking to, and the only reason he is talking to me is because he hit me, not because he saw me and wanted to get to know me.

“I will write you this prescription,” said the doctor as he wrote on his notepad, “And you will be checked over once more by nurse Gina and you can be discharged,” he looked up and smiled, then turned to the boys, “Make sure she gets woken up every hour in the night for three nights following today, just to be sure she doesn’t slip into something more serious,” Why was he telling them that?
“No problem, doc!” exclaimed Louis