Part 43

The next day Eric was about to go outside when cops came in. They show him a search warrant for his house. "Mr. Eric we had a complaint against you, you married Miss Anne and after having a child, you kidnapped him and created circumstances that she was left with no other choice but to ask you forcibly."

"What nonsense is this?" He said and tried to stop them but they started searching his house. 

They find the baby. "Is he your child ?" The senior Police officer asked. 

"No... Yes", he said," But Anne is not his mother" he pointed toward the babysitter and said," she is her mother".

"We'll see," a police officer said. 

They took custody of the child," You can't take a child from her mother", Eric said.

"Her mother can also come with us". 

The babysitter got frightened and said," I am not his mother, I'm her nurse". 

Now Eric was left with no other option but to cooperate. He knew that he fu**ed up. 

The case reached the court and Anne won the case effortlessly. She shows all the evidence against Eric. The court accepted her plea and honorably removed her name from the previous case. The court accepted that Eric created such circumstances that she was left with no option except to use force. He manipulated evidence and willingly framed Anne. He sinned separating a newborn child from his mother. He played with the victim's mind and framed her like a culprit.

He was given imprisonment for five years. 

Kevin was also held accountable for the same, his medical degree was disqualified and he was imprisoned for five years for aiding Eric and for giving wrong medicine to Anne. 

Finally, Anne took the baby in her arms. She cried her eyes out, "my baby", she kissed his forehead, cheeks, his hands. 

Paul congratulated her for winning the case, she thanked him for his help. 

She saw Eric and Kevin in handcuffs. She smirked and decided to talk with them for the last time. "Don't be too happy, because your happiness is not going to last long," Kevin said. 

"We'll see", she said and kiss her son. "I trusted you Eric and you stab me. This was not what I deserve but I'll make sure you'll get what you deserve", he said glaring at both. She came near Kevin and said, " Goodbye uncle Kevin and my lovely husband Eric".