PART 39

"She might be telling the truth because I never saw her driving a car. But why would my sister lie?" He thought. 

He met Kevin, he was happy thinking that he could spend Anne's money because she is mentally sick and as a guardian, he has to take care of her. 

Kevin was a money-minded person, when her sister and brother-in-law died leaving Anne alone, then Anne's lawyer tried to contact him for the custody of Anne but he denied the custody because he thought he had no benefit from Anne. 

By profession, he was a psychiatrist but he was addicted to gambling and he slowly lost all his money. Moneylenders were behind him and at that time he met Eric and made him part of his plan. 

Because of Kevin, she had to move to an orphanage. Anne turned into a shy girl, she spoke less and she had no friends. Still, she was lucky if she lived with Kevin, she had a tough life. 

Kevin had a girlfriend for five years but she decided to leave him because he was turning into a monster day by day. He used to steal her money. She leaves him when once she overheard his conversation with a lender that he will send his girlfriend to him in return for money. No woman wants a man like him in her life and that day she made the best decision of his life. 

Anne was alone for most of her life, so she made an imaginary friend of her, Ava. Eric was first to note her. Anne used to talk about Ava almost all the time but he never met her. Even her mobile phone has no contact from her name. 

He told Kevin about Ava and he gave him the idea to use her to manipulate her. 

To prove that Anne is mad, Kevin gave Eric a suggestion to involve the police. He was the one who deleted the recording of Eric leaving the hospital premise. He told him about one of Anne's father's properties in which he could let her mother and father stay so that whenever she asked for inspection she would be the one who would become suspect. He told him about Anne's mother's story and Eric planned the setup according to it. 

Anne almost killed a man there, luckily he was saved. Eric gave him money so that he wouldn't file a suit against her.