PART 3

"I am sorry, I didn't get you," the cop asked. 

"Anne is mentally unstable, she lost her family when she was six year old and from that day she is getting illusions, sometimes she thinks that she is living with her family, sometimes she claims that her husband is cheating on her and so on."

"She said that her husband and her child are missing. Her child is a few hours old."

"She is hallucinating again. Let me show you her medical reports", Doctor Kevin said showing them her reports. " I am not only her doctor but also her uncle. So as a guardian I request you to drop this case."

" Okay we get you, please take good care of her."

"Thank you for your help and I am sorry for the inconvenience. I need one more favor."

The cops look at each other and then back to the doctor. 

"Please tell her that you will find her son and her husband, don't worry she will forget about everything by tomorrow."

They nodded but asked him," why did you let her go out if she is that unstable?"

"She ran away," Kevin said.

" What should we do about the trespassing case?"

"She destroys everything herself, don't bother yourself with this case."

"Okay, I think we should take our leave now."

They went to Anne's room and saw her sleeping. 

"I thought she was fine, I feel bad for her. Life must be hard on her."

"True, I believed she was telling the truth till we came here. She seemed normal."

"What could we do? Let's go back."

Anne opened her eyes, they helped her to sit down.

"Did you find my husband or my child?" Anne asked.

"No, but we are trying, we will find them, don't worry and relax. Take your medicine on time."

She nodded like an obedient kid. 

"I don't know where all his photographs go? How will you find him without any photograph? Wait, you could go to the security room as they have his video recording."

"We will go there and I advise you to take a rest."

"No, I'll come with you, how will you recognize him?" she said and got up from her bed. 

They were left with no other option but had to take her to the security room. There was no sign of Eric. She panicked. 

"He was in the footage two hours ago, where is he now? You had manipulated the evidence, where is Eric? Where is my child? Why are they not here?" She asked, grabbing the security guard's collar.

Cops help the security guard and take Anne back to her room.

"I am not lying, believe me, I saw him and my child with my eyes. They had manipulated the recording. Please find them."