PART 32

Anne was coming back to her home when a chain snatcher snatched a chain from her neck resulting in her falling. She got up in no time and started following him, shouting to give her necklace back but he didn't stop. 

She saw Eric there, she shouted," catch him, he is a thief", he caught him as he was about to run from his front. Anne took the necklace from him and gave him money," if you want to work then come here," she said and gave him a card. If I saw you doing any illegal work again then I'll make sure I'll tell your daughter what you do."

"How do you know her daughter?" Eric asked Anne.

"We work in the same store and I saw him with her. Let him go," she said and that man ran. 

This was their second meeting and Eric had already fallen for her. 

"Thank you", she said and gave him a chocolate.

" Date me", he said. 

Anne stood there in shock. 

She opened her eyes and saw Paul sleeping there. "I don't want to see you even in my dreams", she whispered. 

She got up and saw the blanket that Paul gave her when she was sleeping. She gook that blanket and cover Paul with it, all of a sudden he open his eyes. They had eye contact for a few seconds and then Anne backed off. 

She moved to Diya's room and saw her watching a movie. She looked disturbed so Anne asked her. She said," I am tired of staying at home, I want to go out, I want to eat something good. I am good now and dad still treats me like a patient. Anne, let's hang out please". 

"Okay, I have some conditions." She said," you will not run, you will not have oily food."

"Okay okay just take me out", Diya said. They enjoy their day. 

When they came to a cafe, Anne noticed that someone was following them. She was frightened and told Paul about it, he checked and found nothing. 

In the evening he came to her house and as she entered she was shocked to see Kevin there. " What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"Anne I am sorry, I was rude earlier, let's go back".

" Kevin, I had cleared myself before, I am not coming back. You are a stranger and I was stupid to trust the story that you and Eric made up. I will find my child no matter what it takes. Never dare to come here or else I'll call the cops."

"Anne, please trust me, you need medication. Your condition is worsening day by day."

"I don't care," she shouted," just leave me alone."

He came out, and Anne went to the kitchen to drink water. She tried to go to her room but fainted there.