PART 13

"Where am I?" She asked herself after running for a while. She looked behind to check if Kevin was following her, he was not. She let out her breath.

"What is happening, I saw her body this evening, I gave birth this morning, I was married, but everything has vanished today". 

She took a turn and whispered," What should I do?"

Walking down the street, a stranger approaches her. She stares intently into her eyes for a moment, then says, "I know what you need to do."

Anne retreated for a while but asked her in fear," Do I know you?"

"No," the stranger said with confidence, " but I know you are in trouble, you are confused between reality and imagination."

Anne stared at her with suspicion and asked, "And who are you? My imagination?"

She smiled and answered, "It doesn't matter, if you want I can help you."

"No thanks, " Anne said and started walking. 

"Are you sure?" She asked again. 

Anne lost her pace, she turned to her and asked her again," Why should I trust you?"

"Do you have any other option?" She smirked, "Don't you want to meet your baby? He needs his mother" she said, emotionally manipulating her. 

Anne's eyes filled up to the brim, she somehow controlled herself and said, "But he doesn't exist."

"Who said so? Dr. Kevin? And you believed him? He is a liar, why don't you trust your intuition. The pain that you felt while giving birth, do you think that was unreal? How could you believe the men that you met just a few hours ago? Did you forget your memorable moments with your husband?"

Anne's tears were not ending. "Is he real?" She asked her. 

"Yes", the stranger replied.

" Please take me to him, I beg you," she said while joining her hands. 

"What will I get in return?" She asked with a smirk.

"Whatever you want, money, house, anything".

" Anything?"

Anne nodded.

"I don't want anything, I just want to help you. I will tell you where your child is but I am not sure if your husband would be there or not. Let me warn you, it would be risky."

"I am ready to bear any risk for my child, please just tell me where he is?"

"I'll let you know but first listen carefully, when you rescue your child, come to this place," she said, giving her a paper slip.