PART 42

Eric heard the news about Anne, so he decided to meet her. Anne was sleeping, she looked pale. He wanted to hold her hand but he stopped himself. Anne slowly opened her eyes, "Eric, I am dreaming again." She tapped on her bed and pointed him to sit near her. "I might not survive, this could be my end", she held his hand, " Promise me you'll take care of our son. Eric I love you, I truly do. I know you married me for your revenge and I am stupid, I still love you you take everything that I had...... This stupid heart of me still love you. I have no proof to show you that I didn't kill your sister, maybe my death would testify that. If you could then please let me see my child for the last time, I beg you," she said and started crying, her breath became uneven, she had a panic attack. 

Eric ran to call the doctor and he gave her an injection after which she drifted back to sleep. 

With a heavy heart, Eric came back to his house. 

"Why my heart is not accepting that because of Anne my sister committed suicide", he took the baby in his arms," Should we go and meet your mother?" He asked. 

He woke up and started crying, the babysitter came but Eric signaled her that he'll handle it. Eric made milk for him and he was drinking it peacefully. 

"Maybe I am wrong", he thought," Eric control your emotions, she is cunning, she is playing with your mind. Don't let her win, don't let her destroy your victory", he said to himself. 

"There is a strange dilemma, I do not understand, what is right and what is wrong?" Eric said, looking at the baby. He changed his diaper and came to his bed, thinking about Anne, questioning his decision. 

Paul met Anne and asked her what to do next to which she replied," We will take cops' help, I want you to file a case on my behalf against Eric. He is carefree thinking that I'm here, so he will not plan anything. Tell the cops how he kidnapped my child and created this situation that I was left with no other option but to kidnap them." She gave him the recording of when Eric and Kevin met and congratulated each other because they got what they wanted.