PART 2

After a few minutes, she wiped her tears and went to the neighbor's house and from there she got to know that they left about an hour ago and Eric was also with them. "Is everything alright?" The lady asked.

Anne smiled and replied, "Yes", later she asked, "By the way did you see any baby with Eric?"

"I am not very sure," she replied.

Anne decided to visit their home. She called the hospital once again to confirm if Eric came there, again she got nothing but disappointment.

Her teary eyes became more blurry when she entered her home. The entire house was messed up as if someone forcibly entered inside and tried to steal or find anything.

She called the cops and they came for inspection.

"Do you live alone?" One of the policemen asked.

"No, I live with my husband."

"Where is he now?"

"I don't know, I've been trying to call him but his phone has been switched off for the last two hours, not only him but my child is also missing. Please find him," she pleaded, " he is only a few hours old. Please help me find him. Eric left the hospital premises with the baby and now he is nowhere to be found, even his parents are not at home. I had tried to call his friends but no one knew about him. I am scared. Please find my husband and my baby."

They relaxed her and gave her some water to drink. She told them everything that has happened today.

One of the cops that went to the neighbor's house came in and ask his colleague to come at the corner, "She didn't live with her husband, she lives alone that's what the neighbor told us."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, this is what neighbor told me."

They came near Anne again and ask her to show her husband photos.

She tried to find the photographs but all his photos were missing from her home and from her phone as well. She panicked and started crying.

"Relax don't worry we will find him. Can you tell us in which hospital you gave birth?"

"Yes, it was NK Escorts,"

"Okay we are going there, if you want then you can come with us or you can stay here. Can you call any of your guardians so that we can do the formalities, you look tired, you should relax."

"How can I relax when my child and my husband are missing? Please I need to find them, I will die if they don't come."

"We will find them. Can you call your guardian?"

"I don't have any," Anne said and continue, "My parents died sixteen years ago in a road accident and the only family that I have is Eric, I beg you please find him."

After doing the investigation they went to the hospital, Anne was also with them.

She run to the receptionist and ask if her husband came back. "No, not till now", she replied and Anne fainted after hearing that.

They admitted her to the hospital.

Police started their investigation.

" Show us your recording?"

"Sir there is nothing to show," the receptionist said and told them to follow her, she came into a doctor's cabin and asked them to settle themselves.

"Hello, I am Kevin Johnson, Anne's psychiatrist. What story did she make this time?"