PART 28

" You did nothing for me," Anne shouted, "You did everything so that you could take my property. If I died then everything would be donated to an NGO and you got nothing. So you and Eric came with a plan, he got me pregnant and when I had a child, you decided to kill me."

"What rubbish you are speaking of." 

"I know everything about your plan, it would be better if you hand over my child. I will not tell anyone about it or else I'll......"

"Anne, you need treatment, why are you skipping your medicine?"

"Me. Kevin Johnson I am asking for the last time where is my child?"

"You don't have one", he said. 

She ignored him and took a taxi. He held her hand asking where she was going to which she replied, " I need to find a suitable grave for you."

He let her go and watched her disappear from his eyes.

She went to the hospital to meet Paul and she also exchanged her number with him. When she was about to leave the hospital while thinking of a strategy to gather any proof against him and Eric. Suddenly her phone rang, it was Diya, she was requesting to meet her. Though she was not in a good mood still she decided to meet her. 

She will get a discharge after two days and then she has to come for a checkup every week.

She requested her to buy ice cream for her, which Anne rejected because the doctor asked her to avoid sweets. She made a face but Anne handled her. 

Diya overheard her conversation with Paul. " Did you take a photograph with this phone?" She asked, pointing at Anne's mobile.

Anne nodded. 

"Then you can get them, go to the mobile store and request them to restore the data."

"Is it possible?" Anne asked in surprise.

"Yeah", she said. 

Anne became so happy that she kissed her cheeks.

"You need to pay me for my suggestion," she said and Anne chuckled. 

"What do you want?"

"You will come to meet me whenever I want", she demanded.

" Not happening," Paul said, "Anne is busy these days". 

"She is always free from me, right Anne?" She said and winked at her, " in return I can give you more advice". 

Anne smiled at her. She was feeling lively after spending time with her. After an hour or so Paul made her sleep and then he came out to drop Anne to her home. 

"I am sorry, she is childish, just don't mind her," Paul said. 

"It's okay Paul, she is lovely. I was very sad and now look at me I am smiling all because of her. You raised her well."

"Not me, my wife. I was always busy making money that I never cared what was going on in my family and now I regret every moment when I choose my work over my family."