PART 33

"Date me", Eric said.

Anne stared at him as if he was some sort of psycho. She started moving back to her home. 

" We are connected, we will meet again and that time you will date me."

"Psycho",  Anne thought and checked if he was following her, luckily he wasn't.

A week has passed and she didn't see Eric again. 

She was hanging with Ava, when she said that she needed to use the washroom. Anne was alone when she saw a puppy that was about to get in an accident. Eric saved him, she kept looking at him. She went to the girl who was behind Anne and handed her puppy. She was on a wheelchair. She thanked him and Eric asked her to be more careful next time.

He saw Anne and waved at her. 

"Have you taken the contract to save the whole world?" Anne asked him.

"Maybe yes", he said, coming closer to Anne. She took a step behind but he pulled her from her waist. 

She pushed him but he tightened his grip and said," Do you remember what I said to you last time?"

"No"

"Liar"

"We barely know each other, so this is not happening. I'll not date."

"My name is Eric, what is your name?"

"I am not telling you." She said and with all her power she pushed him.

"Did you miss me?"

"Not really"

He started coming closer to her.

"I'll screen Eric", Anne said. 

"Go ahead", He said, taking steps toward her. 

"I don't like it, please leave me alone".

" I don't have any intention to leave you but I will try my best to make you fall for me." He said, " Let's date for a month and if you don't like me then you are free to go and I promise I'll never bother you again."

"I am not interested", Anne said.

" Okay then I'll meet you tomorrow near Rosie Cafe at 10 AM."

"I am not coming and also I have my classes", she said.

" Tomorrow is Sunday", he reminded her.

"Whatever", Anne said and rolled her eyes. "I'll not come".

"I'll wait for you", he said and walked away.

"What made him think that I'll fall for his stupid act, just wait there I'll not come there," Anne said. 

Ava came out of the washroom and Anne shouted at her," What were you doing? What took you this long?"

"I was manufacturing poop and was delivering it to the place where it belongs", Ava said.

" Ewwwww I didn't want to hear that".

"You look different and this perfume is not yours. You were with a man", Ava shouted.

Anne told her whatever had happened. 

" I want to meet him," Ava said," let's go there". 

"No Ava I'm not going. He is a psychopath and I also suggest you stay away from him."