Chapter 12 - Volcano✓

THUD!

"Ow!" I mumbled as I winced in pain.

'Wait, I am still alive?'

'Your body has become stronger. But you're not immortal or anything like that. You can break like a twig, if in the right places.'

'Wow, thanks for letting me know I'm a twig.'

I looked down to see a ravine and looked up to see everyone on the edge of the cliff I had just fallen from.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" Kaida yelled, concerned.

"I AM FINE!" I replied. I stand on my feet and dust myself off. I am pretty surprised that I didn't break or sprain anything.

"DON'T WORRY KRIOS IS GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF THERE!" Kaida yelled.

"Huh? How is Krios going to he—WHOA!" I yelled. I felt the ground below me shake. I fell back to the ground. I looked up to see Krios, who had rocks and sticks flying around him. The ground shook even more when his eyes turned green.

The two grounds aligned and I was right next to Krios. All the rocks and sticks dropped, and his eyes turned back into the dark golden color they were before.

I was delighted to know that even though we met a couple of hours ago, I knew I could trust him. He extended his hand to help me off the raised platform.

"Thank you. I should watch where I am going." I told him as I held his hand.

"No problem. Are you hurt anywhere though?" He replied.

"I don't think so," I answered. He helped pull me across.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am fine," I told him. He looked at me suspiciously. But nodded, Krios walked me over to the group, and instantly Ryoko ran over to my side.

"Are you okay?" He asked and looked very worried.

"Don't worry I'm fi—" I tried to say but was cut off by

"You're not fine," Ryoko insisted seriously.

"You sprained your wrist." He added.

"Here let me help you," Kaida consoled. I showed her my wrist.

"It's bleeding, how could you not feel it?" She asked, and I shrugged. She walked me over to a tree nearby.

"You should be more careful Ayla," Kaida scolded as she bandaged my hand.

"Yeah, I know," I say. I looked over, Tatsuya was impressed by Krios's power, but she didn't show it, just glanced over at him a couple of times. While Krios was showing off his powers to Ryoko.

"I'm done, I think you should be fine, just don't mess around with it," Kaida warns as she puts back the first aid kit.

"Alright, thanks," I rejoiced. I walk over to the cliff.

'I know it's a dumb idea. I just fell, but we have to keep going.'

The path is still going, on the other side of the giant hole, at least.

"Wait!" Ryoko yells as he grabs my arm.

"You don't want to fall again,'' he says.

"No, I don't but The path is still going on the other side," I tell him. He looks over.

"But there's a giant ditch, how do you think we can get across," Ryoko says. I walked over to Krios.

"Krios, can you help me?" I asked.