"Jasper." I open my eyes and tilt my head back up. There stood the (h/c)-nette and she's looking more sickly by the day. I can tell by the makeup that she's trying to cover it up, but underneath the mask, I can tell that she's getting weak. But as her eyes look into mine, I can feel her emotions hit me hard, and it's swirling inside of me. She's nervous and confused but she's also tired. Yet of course, she seems to pull off the act on not being tired, because she looks fine on the outside. Yet from the inside this girl is exhausted and I can tell from her form that she's growing weak.

Esme walks up beside (Y/n) and place her hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "You remember (Y/n), right?" I nodded and (Y/n) gave me a nod. "Well, I hope you two get along." And she took off to go upstairs to go to her bedroom. And that left the four of us in the dining room.

Alice then clapped her hands. "Okay! Now, we're going to need you to help us, (Y/n)."

"Help?" (Y/n) questioned her. "With what?"

"Jasper, of course!" I never thought that I'd feel shocked ever again. "You see, he's been stressed out about the situation we're in."

This made (Y/n) chuckle a bit. "I know the feeling."

"And we thought that you could help." Rosalie joined in and I gave her a look. Yet she ignored me. "Alice told me what you did with her when she took you shopping and we're hoping that you can do the same with Jasper."

(Y/n) turns to me but then back to Alice. "But aren't you his mate? Can't you help him?"

"Well, not like you." She made her way to (Y/n)'s side and hugged her arm with both of hers. (Y/n)'s emotion changed immediately because now she's feeling uncomfortable. Alice can be sweet and cheery yet for others like (Y/n), they don't know how to handle it. I shook my head and made my way to the two of them.

I cleared my throat and this caught their attention. "Is it my turn to speak now?" (Y/n)'s eyes widen a bit and I chuckled as I felt a surprised emotion from her. She must be amazed by my accent because I rarely talk and I don't blame her. Many people expect me to talk as much as my family does, but I only do whenever I'm comfortable. And right now might seem the right time to speak up.

Alice gave me a nod. "Go ahead, Jasper! What do you want to say?" I thought about what Alice asked for before (Y/n) and Esme came to the house. I already know her ability with dream walking with Edward but what other ability does she have? And why does it have to deal with physical contact? I look at (Y/n) in her eyes and she looks right back at me. She's still nervous and a bit uncomfortable yet she's now confident.

I swallowed it all down. "Do you mind helping me, (Y/n)?" She tilted her head a bit and her eyes are staring right at me. I'd say that she's looking into my soul, but I don't have one.

After a moment, she nodded. "Sure." I sucked in my lips a bit and let it out with a small smack. Nudging my head to the stairs, Alice released her grasp on (Y/n), and she made her way upstairs. I followed right behind her and turn my head over to look at the girls. Rosalie's giving me a nod while Alice gave me a thumbs up and I slowly return my gaze back to (Y/n). I guide her over to where my room is located and she silently listens. As we finally made it to the room, I grab the doorknob, and hesitated a bit.

"What is it?" She asked and I hum a bit.

"I have a bed." I hear (Y/n) giggle and I look at her. She held up a hand and waved it off with a cough. "Ironic, huh?" She nodded with a hum and I slowly turn the doorknob then push the door open. We both enter my room and she look at it in awe. "I have my own study as well."

"I saw it." She slowly made her way to the large closet that Alice and I have. "I'm going to guess that it's mostly filled with Alice's clothes?" I nodded and she smiled then continue to check out the room. Alice decorated the room with her taste, but the bed was my idea. The reason why is because I remember relaxing on it whenever I had a book in my hand when I was alive. With the candlelight by my side, a book in my hand, and me sitting upright against the bedframe. I did this at times whenever I needed a break away from all the stress I had back when I was a Major of the Confederate Army.