Chapter 2 : One more disaster!

Mulai dari awal

"Daepyonim! Please give her a chance. I must have had a reason to bring her here. Trust me."

Exactly! He should at least ask something to reject me on my face. 

A spoiled rich kid.

With the head bit tilted down and those annoying eyes straight on you, Mr. Boss stays silent and keeps staring at you. 

What is he looking at? My face, my dress?

Is he looking for only a beautiful assistant? Maybe I should have dressed more prettily, you dumb Y/n!

After thinking for a while he sighs, looks at Jimin as if he made some decision, and tells him, "Fine! I'll give her a week to let her prove her ability. If she cannot satisfy my needs, she has to leave!"

Fair enough! (and you smile)

Don't smile too hard Y/n! Maintain your pride!

Listening to Taehyung, Jimin gets all happy. He gets happy that he will be able to work with you. After escorting Taehyung to his office, Jimin guides you with all the necessary information you need to know.

"Noona! Make sure you keep that secret of yours secret forever! Else, we both will be unemployed!" 

Definitely! That secret can wrap me into a coffin. And life is more important, right?

Assuring Jimin to keep your lips zipped, the very next day you move to the CEO's house and start working. As you got your first job ever, though it is conditional for the moment, you decide to forget the accident and just pay him back as soon as possible.

Let's just get the contract signed Y/n! You have to do this and pay him back quickly!

And your schedule goes like...getting up early like a bird, making Taehyung's breakfast and lunch for the day, escorting him to his office, doing some office chores, coming back home earlier and prepare for the dinner, do the household chores including cleaning, laundry, kitchen, scheduling his appointments and managing his home office and much more.

You have to do cleaning every day as Taehyung is a cleanliness freak and allergic to dust. Maintaining the house temperature is the most important as he cannot handle hot weather, totally opposite to you who hates winter!

—NEXT DAY, IN TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE:

Day 2 and gladly you are still working. Standing still in one place in front of the CEO Taehyung, who is still busy verifying the documents which you just handed 40 mins ago, is very tiring.

Ahhh, you're already sick of this job. Maybe it's just the side effects of being unemployed for a long time. Hwaiting Y/n!

But it's been 40 minutes and he is still reviewing! 

Doesn't seem like he has much experience! Probably, Dad's prince!

While you are still standing there, waiting for Taehyung to hand back the documents, Jimin enters the office, following a sculpted build with a charismatically pale face having a scary scar through his right eyebrows till down his middle cheeks.

What in the world is he? That scar... that scar looks awful yet fiercely beautiful.

Did he just crawl out of an anime or what?

"Who is he?", you whisper to Jimin.

While that bold platinum hair guy with the striking aura is waiting for Taehyung to look at him, Jimin whispers back to you, "Mr. Min, Min Yoongi! The manager of the company!"

After hearing the unexpected words from Jimin, you turn towards Mr. Min with your jaws still dropped down. You are too stunned at his existence. Like, he just came from World War 3 and you are wondering how did he survive!

MANAGER??? Why in the world would he work here? He should be in the vampire movies!

Taehyung realizes Mr. Min's presence and looks at his mysterious smile which is eventually trying to tell him something. But what? You don't know! 

Mr. Min says nothing, keeps smiling, and waits for Taehyung to guess.

"Don't tell me...By any chance...."

Before Taehyung can finish his sentence, Mr. Min advertises his Gummy smile and completes, "We did it Taehyungaa! We got approval for our product design!"

Listening to Mr. Min, Taehyung literally loses his mind as if he cannot believe him and tosses all the documents in his hands, up in the air. He gets up right away from his desk and hugs Yoongi. Jimin also joins them. Seems like they won some war and got back their lives.

But wait!!

WHAT THE HELL Kim Taehyung?  Did he just toss all the documents which I barely managed to arrange?

Well, you are definitely mad at him as you will have to arrange tons of documents again but the atmosphere is too pleasant to get mad. The scene with three happy faces looks like the get-together of little puppies.

They are adorable! The company has a good work-life.

I guess I can arrange the documents again as long as I'm not forced to quit and our CEO is not angry.

You assure yourself, giving some hope and suddenly the loud voice startles you, "Y/n! Tomorrow there will be a party at my guest house. Prepare everything!"

All of a sudden? Is he crazy? How am I supposed to prepare in a single night? 

You get frustrated. Ahhhhh, someone please help! Thinking about how to arrange a party in just one day, you hit your head with your palm and sighed. 

Looking at you, Jimin speaks up as if he read your mind, "I'll help you out Y/n! Don't worry."

--WILL BE CONTINUED--

Do you think Kim Taehyung will permanently hire you?

How your work life will turn out with these three infinitely different behavioral handsome men?

----------------------------------------------------------------

So, this was the 2nd chapter of the story, and hope it was fun!

Now get ready for the party, my cupcakes!!! 🥳🥂

Please, don't be a silent reader!

Let me know what you liked the most!

I'll try my best to improve with every chapter!

💜 Follow me for the next update 💜

---

Please VOTE, SHARE, and leave COMMENTS!

Because your love and support are the reason we authors exist! <3

💜 Borahae 💜