"What?" Snapped Alby at the girl who crossed her arms in front of her chest in response, "so am I a runner?" Another question, once again. Now it was Alby's turn to roll his eyes at the girl, "Yes. Now get out of the way." He brushed past her a small smile on his lips as he could hear the excitement in her voice as she muttered "yes." Plenty of times.

"Quit saying 'yes' it's shucking annoying." He turned to her, playfully glaring watching as she slammed her hand in her mouth with wide eyes, "yeah, sorry captain. Goodnight" With that she walked away leaving Alby who stood in the middle of his way, shaking his head in disbelief.

•°•

Asterin woke up panting heavily, tears covered her eyes as she looked around the room in fear her hand on her mouth as she tried to stop her panicking down, it didn't work. She hated looking so miserable in that appearance, especially in front of the one man she wanted to look strong to.

Getting up from the bed Asterin opened the bathroom door and started washing her face with cold water, cold sweat ran down the back of her neck as her hand trembled badly, looking at herself in the mirror she watched as a tear ran down her cheek and onto the sink, her face pale and her eyes dull.

Minho was awake, he was just resting his eyes but hearing the panicked breathing woke him and there was Asterin in her bed looking around in fear, she didn't notice his opened eyes but only ran to the bathroom and coughing and washing her face. She was gasping for air and her hands trembled as she tried to turn off the sink.

Making his way towards the girl he gently placed his hand on her shoulder watching as she flinched, usually she will punch whoever the person was but not now, she was in fear. But only turned to look at Minho who had guilt written all over his face, then finally the tears began to ran down her cheeks and onto the ground as she looked away in embarrassment.

Minho turned off the sink and turned to the girl who stared at her trembling hands, her skin cold like ice once Minho placed his hand gently on hers, grabbing her hand between his warming them, he pulled the girl towards his embrace, she froze in her spot and only let him pull her to him.

Her hands were slowly warming up and stopped trembling as soon as he grabbed them, she was safe right? She was safe from those needles right? Safe from him?

Her head was on his chest as she calmed her breathing, feeling Minho let out of her hand and place one on her hair brushing it slightly, "are you alright? Can you breath?" His voice was soft and smooth, it calmed her down, but wasn't the usual brave, cocky and sarcastic, not one comment left his lips as he looked down at the girl to see if she's okay.

Waiting for an answer.

She nodded without a word leaving her lips as she shook her head trying to forget the nightmare she had, she could still remember the guards she fought everyday, the way he forced her to fight and train everyday or else they'll drug her.

She hated it.

She hated him.

The Needles.

Janson.

The reason she's currently having a panic attack in front of the guy she wanted to look strong for so she can help him with the maze, the girl looked up at him making straight eye contact with Minho, she could see how worried he was and how his eyes showed nothing but pain.