"What's going on?", David asked quickly sensing something wrong.

All the Kingstons and Susan look at them having the same question in their mind.

"Leah..", Grace replied pausing to cough when she breathed through her mouth.

David's heart skipped a beat. He was scared now.

The Kingstons immediately got alert hearing about Leah sensing it's serious.

"Leah? What happened to her? Is she okay?", David asked frantically.

"She left! She went out and hasn't come back!", Grace said in worry.

"WHAT?!", Sebastian yelled in shock.

Grace turns to face him when he yelled, but looked back at her father who was turning pale now.

The Kingston brothers were slowly freaking out as well.

"It's all my fault Dad! I-I'm so sorry. I knew I should've waited for you. I just- she asked. I thought- maybe- ", Grace was rambling, but David interrupted her.

"Why? What happened?", He immediately asked fearing the worst.

"She woke up and asked where you are and I told her you'll be back soon. But she asked again and I didn't want to lie so I told her you're here. She was confused as to why would you come here at this hour. I told her it was something important, but she was persistent so I thought of telling her the truth..so I told her she's a Kingston", Grace explained regretfully.

David gasped silently. He knew Leah freaked out so she left.

Sebastian and Rowan share a worried look.

"Grace..", David sighed heavily.

"Dad I-I know! I'm sorry!", Grace looked like she'll cry.

David knew it wasn't Grace's fault. Leah was bound to know at some point. Grace just didn't want to lie to her sister when she was already in a vulnerable position.

It's just he wished this didn't happen so late at night and he was there when it did.

"What did she say when she left? Did she tell you where she's going?", Weston asked hopefully.

"I asked her, but she said she needs space. She told me she'll be back and just told me to understand", Grace sighs.

Sebastian was very worried. He didn't want to Leah to be alone.

"Boys split up. Find her", Theodore immediately said.

His brothers and cousins quickly nodded and were ready to head out.

"No stop. Don't. Let her have some space", Sebastian said reluctantly.

Everyone looks at him.

"What? Dad?", James frowned.

"I know what I'm saying Jamie. As much as I hate that she's in pain. I can understand if she wants to be alone. This is a lot to take in", Sebastian sighs.

"I agree. If Leah wants to be alone she will be alone no matter what we try", Rowan said.

David frowned wondering how he knew that, but he shrugged it off and smiled thankfully at Sebastian.

In his heart he had no doubt Seb will be a great father to Leah.

"I agree with you two. She likes her space", David whispered softly.

"But Dad it's been almost an hour and she hasn't come back", Grace frowns.

"Let me call her", Troy said quickly.