Chapter 96

Qi Xiao woke up late because the celebration ended up too late so she slept almost dawn!

But she didn't know while she was sleeping what happen last night is already reach everyone's ears

#LongFamily
#LongGuan'swifewaskilledbythemistress

PasserbyA:what an evil family! poor legitimate family!

Passerby B:deserved it! he even has the cheek to bring down the Zhang family! #LongGuanrotinjail

Passerby C: I really hate mistresses!

And a lot more curses but different when it comes to Long Shan

Long Shan is mine:poor baby Long Shan!it is fine now!

Marry me: I didn't know that Long Shan was treated harshly!

Too cool!:he avenges his mother by making them bankrupt! good job!

Baah:deserve it! those evil people will receive retribution!

That is not the point:can you please explain to me what is the connection between Long Shan and Qi Xiao?

Tell me more:Princess Qi is overprotective!

My princess:you see the news about the famous actress  Fu Ling? stupid mortal!

Let me serve you: Princess Qi already warn her but in the end, she is now a failure!

They are right, after that night Long Shan release all her s** video that makes all the citizens want to vomit.

Fu Ling regrets it! Qi Xiao is right! when the video was released all her fans become black fans and nobody stayed!

She thought about her millions of fans even if she fight head-on with Qi Xiao she thought that she will still have a chance but in the end,

She was trampled down and kicked left and right! those who were her 'friends' are now avoiding her like a plague!

She wanted to ask Shen Chuchu but she is not blind!

It was obvious that she was just used by her but because she helped her before so she helped her but in the end?

She was the greatest loser!

Now there is nowhere for her to go! She can only cry silently in the corner while regretting her action!

The Long family is much worst, after announcing their bankruptcy a lot of debt came knocking so the two brothers have to sell everything!

They even wanted to make Long Shan pay for the debt but Qi Xiao warn them

"I know a lot of your crimes! if you ever pull Long Shan in this muddle water I will put both of you in jail as well!"

So they retreated cowardly.

After 2 days another huge scandal blow up!

The ancient family Lu fell! all of their company and side branches fell!

All of the investors withdraw resulting in a rapid fall of their shares and it only took a day before they fell from the sky and are now full of debt!

Grandpa Han divorce his wife, Mi Lyn, Mi Lyn was shocked and asked why but Grandpa Han just kick her out of his house!

In the end, she didn't manage to get anything from the Han!

She go the Han Min's father so he gave his mother a small house and a little allowance monthly!

Because she now has nothing so she accepts it but her health fell slowly.

She is now asking herself where did she get wrong? she did love only one man but she is asking herself is it wrong?

Qi Xiao looks at the news and thinks maybe it is their retribution.

If you look closely at last life it was not only her who was the victim right?

But it was still her who was hit hard!

But because everything is clear now maybe she should forget her resentment right?

After all, unlike others, she was still given a chance to have a new life and new beginning!

She saw a lot and learn a lot! She learns that there are different kinds of love.

And the biggest lesson she learned is to love herself more.