Chapter 79:scandals

And speaking of, may is mental health awareness month.

Please everyone take good care of your physical and mental health.

"Then are you saying that gambling till your family is ruined is a good thing? or having an affair with an equally married person is right conduct? or aborting pregnancy three times with different men and on top of that they all married is a righteous thing? or give all your money to your mistress and let your real family starve is a great deed?or?"

She look at the livid face of the reporters and smile coldly while looking straight at the woman who questioned her

"Have an affair with your married boss just to steal the promotion that wasn't supposed to be yours? sleep with the school director so you can attain your certificate? or defame the orphanage you grew up in just to be famous?"

The reporters were shaken, the crowds is not stupid so they know that Qi Xiao was talking about the reporters

"You are obviously making up stories!"

The woman said but Qi Xiao look menacingly while answering

"You all wanted to be famous so why not I help you? once the evidence is out does you think it is still a makeup story Miss Yin Wan? What do you think? you felt that they will protect you? Do you think that those married bosses you slept with will help you? Do you think that your so-called best friend will help you? naive! She will deny you! The men will cut all of your ties with them and you know what is the most exciting part?"

The crowd felt chilly while looking at Qi Xiao, the easy-going look was been long replaced by a cold smile, from an adorable doll to a voodoo doll especially when she smile menacingly

"They will hunt you down! they will catch you no matter what! they will do anything or everything to make you shut down, you will have to hide like a scared little mouse! and of course, the people you stepped on won't let you go as well!do you think they can touch me?do you think your best friend has a strong foothold in her fiancee's house that they will side with her?"

Seeing Yin Wan's pale face Qi Xiao smile but the cold around her didn't dissipate

"You can call me b****,sl**,wh***, and cheap but nobody! I mean nobody can question my parents, no one can hurt my family or the people I cared for because I swear I will make their lives a living hell! that you will choose to die rather to live and I will start with you! don't talk about morality because none of you knows it"

Qi Xiao said with eyes full of conviction that make the other shiver.

After saying that Qi Xiao left without looking back while sending a message to Long Shan.

Yin Wan collapsed when Qi Xiao left, the other reporters hurriedly took out their mobile phones to call for someone for help but it was already too late.

Their phone rang and a lot of their scandal came out.

The other reporter look at Yin Wan wanted to eat her alive but they have to resolve their issues first.

Yin Wan look at her phone shaking and almost passed out when she see her name and photos.

The crowd also open their mobile phones and they really saw the scandals, they look at them but they do not feel pity.

They tasted their own medicine! they keep on searching for another's mistake just to make them feel they are fair and just,

They don't even care if they ruin innocent lives but as long as they have a story to write!

They will bring out half of the story and hide the other.

A lot of people will be scolded because of their wrong or incomplete information but as long as they stir the crowd in the direction they want it is all well!

But what about the innocent and the victim? they will be scolded, cursed, condemn, denounced, and even someday the truth will come out it will be all too late!

A lot of people will choose to kill themselves so even if justice will bring out it won't change anything anymore.

The people will just brush it off and say sorry like it was nothing.

That is how cruel social media is if not used in the right way.

No to cyberbullying!😭